Wigsiswig

S

I placed an order with WigSis on May 19, 2016 and received it on May 31.
The order number is TA160519C6443. Once I received the wig, I didn't like how it looked on me and the style
was slightly different than pictured on the site. I immediately contacted
WigSis on the same day that I received it via email. I received a response the next day saying that I should send them a picture of the wig which I did.
On the website under Return and Refunds, WigSis claims that your complete satisfaction is their top priority. They say that before you want to return goods that you should them via email or live chat and state the reason you want to return the item, well, I did that and they asked for a picture with the tag still attached. I also sent the pictures. I was then sent another email and was told that the maybe I would want to keep the wig as an extra/alternate. I was appalled and when I responded to say that I wanted to either do an exchange or a refund, I was told that these wigs are made to order which I'm sure that if that were true, then I would not have received it so quickly. The thing is, I was really wanting to do an exchange because I saw a few others that I liked. I was very surprised to know that they were unwilling to even discuss an exchange. I also have the emails conversations if you need them, I wasn't sure how to attach them. I spent $90.00 this synthetic wig and it would really be terrible for me to just lose out here. I was asked to try and understand their position.

wig
wig

• Dr
    DrZ Jul 17, 2016

I had the same terrible experience with this company, which is a complete farce !!!

Josiebops Mar 13, 2017

I face the same situation. I have made copies of their ad online which talks about Guaranteed Return if not satisfied. But I know these wigs are not custom made. They are generic. Mine is medium size and medium brown. How custom does that sound. I am calling my credit card company and PayPal (not sure how they got involved) to make a formal complaint. If more people do that then Visa or whatever your CC company is and PayPal will refuse to let them use their service to collect funds. My wig came all scrunched up and looked like a dead animal.

maureen12 Apr 29, 2017

Yes I spent 225.00 it was junk and no refund ###

josiebops1977 Aug 02, 2017

BOA VISA refused to accept my complaint. I sent the "Easy Return" guaranty from Wigsis website if not satisfied but they stilll didn't refund my money. Needless to say I am now using ta different credit card. I guess BOA doesn't understand "satisfaction guaranteed" or a complete refund. I sent emails, pictures of their website, & pictures of their presentation of the wig & the actual wig I received. There's no resemblance whatsoever. I got the same run-around everyone else got but that wasn't good enough for Bank of America.