Having problems with WigSis?

WigSis reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 10, 2016. The latest review Cancellation, refund policy not honored was posted on Sep 25, 2021. WigSis has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 124 reviews. WigSis has resolved 0 complaints.

WigSis Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WigSis Customer Service. Initial WigSis complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WigSis above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WigSis. Discuss the issues you have had with WigSis and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

WigSis Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

Wigsis — poor product quality, poor customer service, will not honor refund policy

Wigsiswrong wig and replacement

I am absolutely disgusted with WigSis and would not recommend it to anyone. I have ordered a dark brown long wig and the one I received was black. I contacted them and following all the instructions sent it back. One month later I received another wig and this time it was the right color but it was short!
I sent them pictures and demanded my money back. Their rep pretended he had no idea what was I talking about. He claimed that they sent me a replacement as they promised, but it was still incorrect wig. Their English was very poor and I wasn't able to explain what was wrong. Or they really didn't understand, or they simply made fun of me. Don't buy from WigSis!

• De
      Debra Cruz Mar 27, 2017

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:
      Receiver: Miss Guo
      Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,
      Hefei City, Anhui Province, China
      Postal Code: 230000
      Tel: [protected]

Must be sent back by USPS.

I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid.

The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through
      tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.

Wigsis.com — Return policy

I ordered a wig from wigsis.com. Received it and it was not what I ordered. Not the color and not the style...

Wigsisthe cap was big

I ordered this wig several months ago from wigsis. It was my first wig. It looked beautiful but the cap was very very big. I returned it thinking that average size wig just wasn't for me. I went into a wig store last week and upstage was recommended. I tried it and it fit! I bought it from that store even though it was much more expensive than the inter net purchase. I love it! So I would rate it a 5 for now since I've only had it a few days. It can be frustrating when the quality is inconsistent and so much time is wasted returning online purchases and then waiting for an exchange. Others have also had a similar experience. I hope quality control sees this review because it needs to be addressed.

wigsis.co.uk / wigsis.uk — e-purchase substantially not as described

I purchased a wig from this company on 20th Oct 2016. Item described as: Beautiful Auburn Curly Short...

Wigsisthis site is nothing but scam

Purchased a wig from this site and the one I received was terrible and quality was very poor. I contacted them and said that I want to return it and get a refund and they agreed. They gave me a return address and I shipped it back at my own expense. About two weeks later when they received the wig they contacted me and said that it was damaged and they will not refund me!! They said that if I wanted to get the wig back I needed to pay the shipping fee! This site is nothing but scam, stay away!!

Respond

Wigsisfraud, theft and total scam

Alright!!! If you are ready to experience one of the most frustrating events in your life, well step right up and throw your money down this fraud vacuum called WIGSIS. Not only do they fail miserably to deliver any product as described on their website, they also have an extremely effective way to refuse returns and refunds even though their policy allows for these issues (albeit with very specific guidelines). These little devils have tapped into a world wide market, via the internet. Through intentionally fraudulent product descriptions and photos of models with their own heads of hair, a potential buyer gets lured in to the fantasy product advertised enough to send money to china never to be seen again. Story after story of the unethical and fraudulent business practices can be found at multiple consumer websites across the globe, focusing mainly on the US, UK and Australia. While these thieves have swindled me to the meager sum of $249, their consistent practices to keep any consumer from actually being able to return an item due to dissatisfaction for refund must have their pockets bulging at the seams. I have been emailing daily for over a month wanting to return for refund a thin-haired, synthetic, and totally disapointing little rag with no foreseeable chance of ever getting my money despite their own posted advertisement, policies and guidelines. I will look for any legal way possible to try and make these bottom dwellers pay one way or another. If you have had a negative experience with this company please post about it as often as you can. I would love to get a class action together to take these scammers out for good!

Wigsiscap color

I love the style and the quality of this wig and I would generally recommend however, for me I was disappointed in the parting. I know it isn't a monofilament but I have three wigs and they do have fake partings that mimic your own. Nobody has a black scalp!! I was disappointed as well that out of the four wigs I own, my daughter said this wig looks more like a wig than the other much less expensive ones do. I made an expensive mistake with this wig. Perhaps in other lighter colours, this problem isn't so obvious.

Wigsis — expensive wig

Wigsis completely ripped me off. I bought a handtied remy human hair 24" wig with mixed colors of blonde, and...

Wigsis — stalling on order cancellation and refund

Beware of this online company. There is no address, no phone number, only an email to correspond and return...

Wigsishuman hair wig... which wasn't human hair!

I ordered a punk-ish wig wich I loved, the website said it's human hair.

So I placed an order and waited for it to come, meanwhile I've send some emails because I didn't find any new info on where it was.

When I recieved the wig..it feels like hay, its very shiny (real hair doesn't shine that much!), its very rough, the tips are terrible.
            It's just a simple plain wig, doesn't even come close to the look from the picture on the website. I went to the hairsalon to have a cut, and the hairdresser also said its fake hair.

The customer service recieved multiple pictures from me, but they say they don't see that its fake hair... (the blonde hair is from my daughter, white hair is the wig)

The website says it's customized to color and size, its just a basic cap, nothing fancy, and sure not customized (you can't fool me..I KNOW wigs)

The wig came from China so I guess its based in china?.

I'm really angry, if I had money growing on my back I could order a GOOD quality wig, never placing a single order again on Wigsis!

3 Responses
              • Ei
                Eileeorence Jul 25, 2016

Three month ago I bought a wig from wigsis. This is such great wig. i wear it to work out and everyone always compliments me on my hair. little do they know...and i would never tell! :) now i just ordered two more in the color 10 because it matches my own color so well!

Janrina Jul 19, 2016

This wig I bought from Wigsis is great. I've been a Wigsis customer for a long long time and tried many wigs. This wig is the best, it styles easily and you can spike it and style it exactly how she is wearing it which I like. I hope she never discontinues this wig. Many of her wigs do not style as they show on her and that is a big disappointment. THIS ONE IS GREAT. Thank you wigsis for another happy customer and great purchase.

• Jd
                J D Atkinson Sep 10, 2018

@Janrina This review appears, word for word, on the fraudulent WigSis and Uwigs sites. It doesn't make sense - who is "she"? My guess is that this review originally referred to a wig manufactured by a company bearing a woman's name.

Wigsis — human hair wigs

7/15/16 Cheap Synthetic Wigs/Confirmed China Return Address Avoid purchasing from WigSis. The company will...

Wigsis — scam site

PLEASE, PLEASE, do not order from this company. They are a scam from the start to the finish. They are based...

Wigsis.com2 wigs

I bought 2 wigs from this web site. Looked at the pictures of the wigs looked really good, looked like the wigs on the other websites that has the same wigs for sale. Did not say anything about being made custom. They were terrible.. They are the worse looking wigs I have ever seen. The color was terrible looking. I asked for refund, told them the problem. They gave me nothing but the run around, well I did what they ask me to do. Took pictures of the wigs and the contents send it to me. So I did everything they ask. No refund cause she said they were custom made. That 's a bunch of bull. Noway were they custom made. But no return for a refund. So now what? Does anyone know what to do to get this company off line and to refund the tons of money they owe their customers?

• Co
                  Coffrna Jul 07, 2016

I have a happy experience from wigsis. The wig I bought from wigsis is perfect for me colors are great and I really have no issue with the lace front like some others do. But the fibers do clump up and become straw like as some other reviewers found. I wish that the fibers could be improved upon.

Wigsis — wig

I placed an order with WigSis on May 19, 2016 and received it on May 31. The order number is TA160519C6443...

Wigsisworst lace wig ever!!!

I purchased a wig from this company only to wait over 30 days to get poor quality nothing like the picture wrong color uneven you could see the adjustable band. I contact them immediately to get a response we will take 10% off your next purchase like I would order again 10 off 30 off 60 off this went on for 2 weeks finally I open a dispute with paypal to mail the wig back. The hair was not human hair and the color was totally off. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. U believe they write there own reviews if you look at the reviews closely no one really say much about the wigs like you see on other reviews about companies.

Respond

Wigsislate delivery, poor quality.

I have ordered from them in December 2015.Order arrived very late, took them over a month.This wasn't a problem but will be nice to inform about late delivery.The wig was extremely poor quality, this same day contacted them by e-mail to request refund of GBP 60.00.
                  They refused to give return address.I was in correspondence with them for over 2 weeks.They only offered GBP 5.00 then GBP 10.00 then GBP 15.00 for keeping this awful wig.
                  I had to take case to my bank HSBC and now I am in correspondence with them for over 2 months and looks like that they deliberately delaying to give me my money back even though I have paid for product my credit card.
                  I will take this case to Ombudsman and will report Wigsis and HSBC.
                  Please never buy any products from them as they scam company.
                  Horrible horrible horrible company!!!

2 Responses
                      Marschall White May 27, 2016

Never buy from WigSis. They just give you the run around and never solve your problem. They cheat you out of your money for a poor quality product!

Marschall White May 27, 2016

05/27/2016 This company provides wigs that are very poor quality with wrong color and refused to give me my money back. They claim to be customer friendly but they are not. They take your money and lie about their capabilities. I lost over $200 because of dealing with them. They sent me a red color wig claiming it was the dark brown I ordered and refused to exchange it or refund my money. DON'T BUY FROM THEM you will never be satisfied. It looks pretty on their website but you don't get what you see or pay for. BEWARE!!!

Wigsisvery poor quality and did not match the description listed

Ordered a wig from the company, it was of very poor quality and did not match the description listed, its listed as a 16" nut measured only 13.5 at most. Was bought for a family member suffering with cancer, she passed away before the wig arrived. Have even explained this to the company and they are still refusing to send our money back. Wig is in a resalable condition and has not been worn or opened. Disgusting service and they have been extremely unsympathetic at what is a very difficult time! DO NOT ORDER FORM THEM THEY ARE AWFUL!!!

Maynor Jul 16, 2016

I had a very bad experience with a wig I bought from this scam company WIGSIS, who have refused to give me their address so I could return the wig. It doesn't suit me as it is much too thick and big altogether. Even with the tightening band within the wig it is still unwearable, being so large...and is much too dark. The colour in the chart shows a small example but in realilty it is s lot darker.
                        I paid £79.00 and they will never refund my money as they say they cannot sell the wig to anyone else! That's ridiculous...I buy wigs from Paula Young who are very good and they always accept a wig to be returned and refund my money. I will continue to buy from them from now on and give WIGSIS a miss.
                        They should be reported for the scam company they are!

Wigsisscam, ripoff, lies

Horrible Horrible Horrible... Ordered from them same color of wig I have ordered from other companies, however when it arrived was nothing like the others color. So much orange in it, I could/will never wear. Looks incredibly fake. I contacted them immediately and after 3-4 emails back and forth and sending pictures that they requested, showing tags still on product and in exact condition as they had sent, I realized I was never going to get my money back or even offer for exchange. They said the wig was "custom" made for me and they could not resell it, even tho they advertise on their website the merchandise can be returned for refund. I did not realize the product came from CHINA until it was delivered, which was probably my fault for not doing my research. DO NOT use this company, their products are more expensive than others, but their quality and customer service stinks. Horrible Horrible Horrible. Worst ever online experience I have ever had.

Wigsisbad wig and service

I purchase a wig for $308. My order number was TA160319C8682. The wig that I received looked nothing like what I ordered. The website had a picture of what the wig cap would look like and it looked nothing like that. There were other details such as baby hair and how the strands were sewn that were not as indicated in the advertisement. I have alopecia and was not buying a wig for fun but for everyday wear. I contacted customer service asking for half of my money back. I started talking with someone name Eve who offered me $10, then $20, $30, $40, $50, $60. Then someone named Jan offered me $80, with a refund "right away". After the exchange of 10 or more emails and based on Jan saying this was the final offer, I accepted the $80. I did get the money quickly but I am still at a major loss. I took the wig to a professional and was told it would cost $840 to get it to a "wearable" condition. I have not gotten it repaired. This was the worst experience that I have ever had with online shopping. I am going to take every opportunity to make sure that no one else experiences what I did with Wigsis.