Menu

WigSis  -  Return policy

Author of the complaint
8:11 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a wig from wigsis.com. Received it and it was not what I ordered. Not the color and not the style. I contacted them to return it and they gave me every excuse including taking the wig to have it cut. To spend more money for something that I ordered expecting it be the picture online. They asked for pictures and I sent them. I was told today that it looked fine and they would not refund my money. Do not buy from this company. They do not stand behind their product or their return policy. I needed a wig because of health issues. This wasn't just for fun. Very angry. Inferior product inferior company.

13 comments
Jun 25, 2022 8:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased two wigs from WIGSIS, This company is scamming people. They took my money and failed to send me the wigs. I am not holding my breath after I read reviews from other people about this thieving company. They even advertise on Facebook, Facebook should shut them down. SHAME SHAME WIGSIS you are very BAD.

View 0 more photos
Jun 25, 2022 8:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased two wigs and Wigsis have failed to send me my goods. They refuse to reply to my emails regarding my purchase. They are stealing money from people. They even advertise on Facebook. This company should be shut down.

Marina Parsons

Jan 13, 2022 5:30 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered 2 wigs and received two, however, neither one was the correct color or style. They looked they were from the grab bag. The hair was wiry and more like plastic.
They refuse to refund my money with one excuse after another and would never submit a return label or an address to return. They are total SCAMMERS.
How can a company like this be shut down?

J
Feb 28, 2022 3:17 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have just paid 110 euros for a wig today my bank card have been prélever.

They are theives because they never answer to my demand to send me my wig.

Today they stole my 110 euros

Jan 13, 2022 5:26 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased two wigs and I received two that looked like they were from the grab bag. Neither one was the right color or style. The hair was coarse and plastic to feel.
They are total liars and SCAMMERS and have no intention of returning my money as they refuse to give an address for return.
How can people like this be shut down ?

C
Feb 06, 2021 6:36 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed order January 15 and arrived today February 6. It claimed to be real human here- it is clearly synthetic. The color is not what was posted on site and it isn’t even the same style. I’m really disappointed and irritated and it sounds like I won’t get my 250.00 buck back either. This company out of China. I’m an idiot.mi researched a few companies and then got mixed up about which ones had better ratings and went ahead and ordered. The wig stinks of chemicals too. Why are humans so immoral!

D
Feb 09, 2021 1:31 pm EST
Replying to comment of C99

Keep trying to get refund with your credit card company, it will take patience and eventually you can get this refund. It worked for me so Good luck!

D
May 29, 2020 1:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I kept asking for a return authorization and they kept offering discounts which I did not want. I wanted to return the wigs, if you look at the files I previously sent you see what I am referring to. I ended up taking a 50% off and they told me to keep the wigs. I did not want to keep the wigs, as I said I wanted to return them for a full refund. They would give me a return authorization number.

S
Dec 19, 2019 9:17 pm EST

I need to have a full refund on a wig to send back that is not acceptable!

Dec 18, 2019 12:03 pm EST

I also just received a wig that had alot of red in the color and I ordered a light brown. Same story, they said it looked good on me and I should try to wear it for a while and maybe I'd like it. Never again will I order from this company either.

K
Mar 07, 2018 2:57 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They have no return policy & their customer service is non existent! Save yourself some grief & do not buy from them!

C
Jul 06, 2018 12:00 am EDT

OMG! I am experiencing the same thing. I bought this wig and received it on the 28 of june. the wig was not what I ordered based on the advertisement photo. I have tried to contact them to return and/or get my money back, but no such luck.
I am going to refer them to BBB and post all over the internet warning folks not to purchase from this scam of a place. They falsely advertise using celebrities as models.

I purchased the wig for health reasons also.
I would like to get w/others who have been scammed by this company and put them out of business. I also think we should make some contact w/those celebrities that wigsis is using to misrepresent their products to people.
if anyone is interested please hit me up on facebook under ceede o.
thank you.

A
Sep 13, 2018 3:50 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of ceede o

I am interested, also, in putting this business OUT of business. The wig I ordered was not the color or style that I expected. When I asked for a refund they wanted pictures and I complied. They said that the wig was fine and that the wig was what I ordered and they would not give a refund. And the wig stunk!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

133 complaints