Wigsisthe wig arrived one month later, but the quality was awful

N

I wouldn't recommend the company www.wigsis.com, because this company has awful customer services. I have ordered the wig and didn't get the confirmation email. I tried to find the seller, but he avoided me. I finally decided to wait and after a month I got the wig. The quality was the worst and I couldn't even call it the wig. Guys, it doesn't worth to buy wigs from them and better stay away from this slow and unprofessional company.

• Da
    Dave Baldwin Apr 07, 2016

WIGSIS, WIGSWAY this two company are this same, they are scammers . stay away from them . I have been duped by both of this company .
    I Ordered what is suppose to be a very good quality wig, as describe on their website, which looks very professional . my product came totally different from what I was expecting . when I contacted them, their were very unhelpful on both occasion .

• Ho
    Honor Ashlyn Perry Nov 06, 2016

Need help locating order I was charged 96 dollars and need refund I can't Aforde at this time

• Sharon Hainline Jan 22, 2018

Before ordering, I searched this website wigsis by google. Although there were bad reviews, I still attracted by there stylish wig pictures. I was so confused and contacted their customer service regarding to the wig style i was interested in and also showed my concerns about the wig quality and the returning policy. The customer represent Daisy replied me via email and expalined for me very patiently. Then I placed the order. But still very upset. About a week later I contacted them again for the wig tracking information. Daisy told me that the wig was still in producing and all of their wigs are custom made not in stock. Actually I did not realized that before. I was a little bit worried about my wig. It was about 250 dollars. It was a big amount to me. I am not that kind of rich. Then three days later wigsis sent me an email with tracking number. Then my concernce just disappeeared at that point. Finally, I received my wig. It was pretty cool. Shaggy natual wavy long blond wig! I love it so much. My daughter told me that was the best one I ever got. Lucky me!!!

Joyce sears Sep 01, 2018

Need to exchange for another wig that is shorter and blond. The one that is blond wavy incredibly short and costs $107 in color number 26g

• Ep
    Episcopal2017 Oct 15, 2018

This company preys on women with cancer and other diseases that cause hair loss.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS fraudulent company. I've read hundreds of complaints. Don't allow them to prey on you during a difficult time in your life. You are who they look for and count on for money. Only for you to be taken for a fool.

Find a local wig shop.

• De
    DeDe Roxx Oct 15, 2018

If this is a complaint board why are there so many positive reviews? That is very suspicious. I'm wondering if Wigsis employees are writing them. Looks that wAy. If these wigs are from China I highly doubt the positive reviews are real.

• Do
    Dolphinchiq Oct 21, 2018

The wig I received is NOT the wig I ordered. I sent pictures and explained that I would like a refund or have to correct wig shipped. I was told I can only receive 10% discount on my NEXT order. This is completely opposite of their 100% full refund they advertise. This company is a SCAM!

• Rr
    RRGreer Oct 21, 2018

I have email you reqarding my disappointment in my purchased. I returning these wigs i have notified my card company I Want my MONEY BACK.

• Ri
    Richard Peck Nov 13, 2018

received wig with no grey requested60%

• Ho
    Honor Ashlyn Perry Nov 14, 2018

I need to cancel order I have no track number my master card was charged need refund.

• Ca
    CarolynnW Nov 14, 2018

My complaint is the same as everyone else's. I received an item that looked nothing like I ordered. I have made over (20) requests for them to honor their refund policy. They will not provide return address and keep offering me 30% to keep the wig. I have now filed a complaint with the BBB. Not surprising, they have numerous complaints on file.