Whirlpool — technician making appointment and then no show. service only during weekdays, no overtime option available
Good day. A technician contacted me on 30/10/2017, saying he can see me now. I was at work and not available. I have no maid or person at home during normal working hours. My husband was on leave 20 /11/2017. Appointment was for 13:00 technician now show. Whirlpool supervisor assist with phone call to technician, which I could also do (his nr [protected]) . I have call log nr # 14629, fault with my oven clock This has been a problem for more than a year now, would like to have it fixed. Please confirm a way forward as I am only at home again during office hours on the 18+ 19 December 2017. And due to resent avents I can not book a reliable technician for then.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products