The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Whirlpool Corporation — kitchen-aid dishwasher
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had purchased a new dishwasher in March/April of this year, 2018. It has only been used perhaps 5-6 times to date. I love the product, it is quiet and cleans well. However, on Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018 I came home after being gone for 5-6 hours only to find my new kitchen floor to being floating in hot water! It has seeped down through the flooring and into the basement, soaking my brand new insulation job of 5 weeks. This appliance had a price of $1200.00 on it. I just finished a new kitchen floor in May due to a dishwasher doing the same thing.I would like some help with this situation. Thank you in advance.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks!
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers
- Whirlpool - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday!
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective!
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products