Whirlpool Corporationfrench door refrigerator.

B Sep 07, 2018

We built a new home in Sept. of 2014. We purchased all whirlpool kitchen appliances. The first refrigerator that was delivered the ice maker failed to work. One week later a new refrigerator was delivered. Shortly after the warranty expired we started having issues. The freezer would frost up and drip o to the food in the freezer. We purchased an extended warranty for $212.95. This one year was really only good for 11 months. I called for service and after about a month it was fixed. The technician had to google to see what the problem was. Finally parts came in and it was fixed. Shortly after that warranty expired it started again. All of a sudden this summer it quit frosting up. About two weeks ago my ice maker quit working. Wednesday of this week I got up in the morning and discovered my freezer was no longer getting cold. I refuse to put any more money into this whirlpool refrigerator. I purchased a new refrigerator today, and it was not a whirlpool. I will never purchase another whirlpool product. I have also had to repair my whirlpool microwave. It was only 19 months old. The door switch went bad. It's going out again and again when I replace it I will go with a different brand.

• Whirlpool Corporation's response · Sep 10, 2018

Dear Barbara Beason:
    Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Refrigerator concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.