Whirlpool Corporation — french door refrigerator.
We built a new home in Sept. of 2014. We purchased all whirlpool kitchen appliances. The first refrigerator that was delivered the ice maker failed to work. One week later a new refrigerator was delivered. Shortly after the warranty expired we started having issues. The freezer would frost up and drip o to the food in the freezer. We purchased an extended warranty for $212.95. This one year was really only good for 11 months. I called for service and after about a month it was fixed. The technician had to google to see what the problem was. Finally parts came in and it was fixed. Shortly after that warranty expired it started again. All of a sudden this summer it quit frosting up. About two weeks ago my ice maker quit working. Wednesday of this week I got up in the morning and discovered my freezer was no longer getting cold. I refuse to put any more money into this whirlpool refrigerator. I purchased a new refrigerator today, and it was not a whirlpool. I will never purchase another whirlpool product. I have also had to repair my whirlpool microwave. It was only 19 months old. The door switch went bad. It's going out again and again when I replace it I will go with a different brand.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products