Having problems with Whirlpool?

Whirlpool reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2006. The latest review AquaLift Self Clean was posted on Sep 21, 2021. The latest complaint WTW5000DW3 was resolved on Jul 14, 2021. Whirlpool has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 973 reviews. Whirlpool has resolved 565 complaints.

Whirlpool Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 698 2538 (United States)
+1 269 923 5000 (Head Office)
+39 283 7151 (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
+55 113 566 1000 (Latin America)
2000 N. M-63
Benton Harbor, Michigan
North America
600 West Main St., Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692

Europe, Middle East And Africa (EMEA)
Via Carlo Pisacane, 1, 20016 Pero (MI), Italy

Asia
Building 8, № 1888, Xinjinqiao Road, Jinqiao Export Processing Zone, Pudong, Shanghai 201206, P.R.C.

Latin America
Av. das Nações Unidas, 12.995, 32° andar, CEP 04578-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Whirlpool Customer Service. Initial Whirlpool complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Whirlpool above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Whirlpool. Discuss the issues you have had with Whirlpool and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews, Page 18

Whirlpool Corporationworst customer service for a horrible 4.8 cu. ft. high-efficiency top load washer

I purchased from Home Depot 4.8 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top Load Washer on 4/12/18 and the washer did not rinse the clothes or finish the cycle. The machine started to trip the power after few times we used it. I called on 4/23/18 to return it and Home Depot said they would replace it and I will get a call within 48 hours. A week later, I followed up and apparently there was a glitch in their system. They delivered another machine that only trips the power. Both Home Depot and Whirlpool are giving me the worst customer service. I spend hours on the phone to be transferred all over the company and used all the 800 numbers to call them, with zero resolution. I will never buy from Whirlpool or Home Depot again.

• Updated by Maytag admin · May 11, 2018

Thank you for your review.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please respond back to this email address, [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

We look forward to your reply.
      Whirlpool Social Care

Whirlpool Corporationweg750h0hb black slide in gas range

I ordered this stove through a local dealer, Community Appliance, Middletown, NJ on 3/29/18. Put down a hefty deposit and was told Whirlpool has an estimated delivery date of April 11, 2018. That date came and went and a new date was set for April 29th. That date came and went and was told May 4th. Just got a call from the appliance center today, May 3rd, informing me Whirlpool removed any estimated delivery date and it's now "Open for Order".
    Soooo, after waiting almost 5 weeks without a stove/oven...having my $900 deposit charged and held up, I want to know what's going on!
    How disgraceful of Whirlpool to now offer no ending date in site! Where does this stove's delivery date stand? Do I order another range from another brand or wait for Whirlpool to get around to letting us know a new delivery date?
    I called and spoke to your customer service center and they were unable to tell me anything (of course…what was I thinking?) My dealership has been continuously calling their Whirlpool Order Desk contact, but have also not been able to get an answer either. How unprofessional!
    Sad that this is how you treat your customers and dealers.
    I would never have ordered this stove if I knew there was no delivery date set. I am very disappointed and upset and feel that Whirlpool deceived me in indicating a delivery date they did not plan on meeting, in order to entice me into buying their stove.
    Shame on you!

Niesa Silverberg
    account # [protected]
    cell # [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

• Whirlpool's response · May 03, 2018

Dear Niesa:

We're sorry to hear that you have not received delivery of the Gas Range that you ordered.

We can certainly understand your frustration and inconvenience this matter has caused you. However, we regret we do not have access to information regarding appliance orders or product availability.

The availability for different appliances may vary within the distribution and dealer network of the sales organization. Some issues are related to availability of materials, others warehousing, and sometimes it is an issue with the retailer. Therefore, Whirlpool is unable to determine exact reasons for a delay in the delivery of a product, or the release date of a new product.

We suggest contacting your local retailer or appliance store sales account manager for updated information and any available assistance with your order. They are the only and best source for the customer regarding availability.

We appreciate your patience and loyalty to our brand, and we apologize for any inconvenience this concern has caused you.

Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

Whirlpool Corporationwashing machine

In 2011 i purchased a washer model #MVWC300XW0 to replace my 16 year old Kenmore washer. I used the new washer approximately twice weekly. Three weeks ago it started making noise on the spin cycle and a week ago it wouldnt move thru the cycles. It stopped after the wash cycle and didnt empty, rinse or spin. I called the Sears repair. I was told that the noise was a bearing gone bad and the computer that controlled the cycles quit working. Cost to repair was over $500.
      I bought a Maytag because Maytag always had a great reputation, however having a machine go bad after 6 years pisses me off. Obviously, Maytag no longer has the reputation of reliability.
      I had to buy a new washer for $700. I had purchased a 3 year policy on the Maytag. Useless!
      I am not happy and would never buy or recommend a Maytag product ever again!
      Peg Moore

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 30, 2018

Dear Peg Moore:
          Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please email us at [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Maytagl® Social Media Relations

hi -

I purchased a Top Load 6.5 Kgs Fully Automatic Washing Machine in India on 24-Oct-2016 and it is under warranty for 2 years.

There is some problem in the spinner so we lodged a Service Request # HR0418005662 and an engineer visited us. We were told that a part needs to be replaced and that he will come the next day. However it's been more than 15 days since then but nobody seems to be bothered.

I lodged a complaint on Whirlpool India website 2 days ago but still no response.

Please help.

Archana Kedia
        Gurgaon, India
        Mobile: + [protected]

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 26, 2018

Hi Archana Kedia,

We're sorry to hear of your Washing Machine concerns.

To address your concerns, please contact our India office at https://www.whirlpoolindia.com/ to reach a representative in your Region.

Thank you.
            Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

Whirlpool Corporation — washing machine model number wtw50000dwi

To Whom It May Concern, April 23rd, 2018 I just bought a whirlpool washing machine from Home Depot. It i...

Joshua Tree

Whirlpool Corporation — 2016 $800 dryer

y 2016 I bought a $800.00 dryer from Home Depot, a year and a half later the rubber seal around the gla...

Whirlpool Corporation — washer

This product has not worked aince I bought it. I have tried to have it serviced and was told nothing wa...

Whirlpool — dishwasher

I bought a whirlpool dishwasher at home depot ...it arrived on Thursday morning. My wife inspected front it...

Whirlpool — whirlpool refrigerator and customer service

I purchased a refrigerator at the PC Richards and Elmont they were lovely I got the refrigerator they...

Whirlpool — refrigerator

After reviewing some of the complaints this is probably a waste of time. Whirlpool seems to be good at...

Portland

Whirlpool Corporation — negative experience with appliance and with extended service plan technician

KitchenAid model no. KFCS22EVMS7, serial no. K22705758. Water damaged our kitchen and hallway maple floor...

Whirlpool Corporation — customer care

Dear sir /madam, There is serious issue of tracking when coming to your customer care support. Did not...

Mumbai

Whirlpool Corporation — dishwasher wdf520padb7 serial #f7431091

Bought this dishwasher in sept of 2017. Had appliance technician come out to check it because it was leaking...

Whirlpool Corporation — whirlpool usa washing machine 3l wtw 5550yw 10.5kg

We are a small hotel/restaurant in Accra Ghana. We purchased the whirlpool washing machine in Dec. from...

Accra

Whirlpool Corporation — washer/dryer model wet 402 7ew0 / ser. m60708206

Salesman suggested calling-I like emails. I purchased unit 9/16. I am a single man with another Whirlpool...

Whirlpool Corporationwashing machine

To the head of customer service at Whirlpool:

I am writing to express my great disappointment at the performance of your model #WFW915YW. I purchased it 5 years ago, along with its twin dryer, and it has been used once a week, most weeks, for one set of bed linens and towels and workout clothes. In spite of this very light usage, the electronics in it have failed, requiring me to replace it, as the cost either way is in excess of $700.

I believed that the Whirlpool brand stood for reliability and quality, and am most disappointed to learn it no longer does.

As the former CEO of a publicly traded company, I know I would have been distressed to learn of this kind of product failure.

Sincerely,
          Christie Hefner
          [protected]@christieh.com / [protected]@christieh.com

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 09, 2018

Dear Christie:

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. If you are still in need of assistance, please respond back to this email address, [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, date of purchase on the appliance, along with a brief description of the issue at hand.

We look forward to your reply.

Whirlpool® Social Media Relation

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 09, 2018

Hello, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (complaintsboard.com), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further.

Whirlpool Canada — washer/ dryer

Hi, My client# 6794. I washer dryer in my condo which was under warranty and the faulty water pump spilled...

Mississauga

Whirlpool — ingus dryer

We had bought a brand new dryer from the brick... the motor blew in the first 20 minutes, Well thing...

Whirlpool Corporation — electric washer and dryer set

Approximately 5 years ago I bought a new Whirlpool washer and dryer set after less than 2 years the washer...

Whirlpool Corporation — whirlpool stove/oven

i bought a stove from lowes three weeks ago and the control panel is bad so I have called lowes and whirlpool...