WestJet Airlines — inconsistent baggage fees
I was recently traveling throughout Canada via Westjet with excess baggage. Every airport location I travelled thru charged me $189.00cad for my baggage until I got to YXE. Here they charged me $294.00cad!
I asked to speak with a manager but the male attendant said he could not do anything further about the charge and that was what I would have to pay if I wanted my bags to arrive. He did not care that I showed him receipts from all other Westjet flights with exactly the same baggage!
I would like this to be taken care of and to be refunded for the difference in cost. I am traveling to Canada again in September and would like to continue to use Westjet as my experience on the whole was great.
I look forward to hearing from you and sorting this issue,
More WestJet Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- WestJet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- WestJet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - wrong information at the boarding gate prevent me to get on my flight
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - flight delays causing unexpected cost with hotel
- WestJet Airlines - no hotel compensation for horrible flight delay
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights