Western Dental Services Logo

Western Dental Services

Having problems with Western Dental Services?

+1 866 319 9409 (Corporate Office)
+1 800 579 3783 (Customer Service)
+1 866 319 9409 (Billing Information, Arizona and California)
+1 888 891 2354 (Billing Information, Nevada)
530 South Main Street
Orange, California

Complaints & Reviews

crooked billing practices

Western failed to provide necessary information to my insurance company in order to receive payment. Western began harassing me for payment using robo-calls (automatically dialed calls). After many harassing calls, I got Western to talk to the insurance company. Thereafter, Western admitted that it was their fault, but the harassing calls continued. With each call (to my home, cell and work) I reminded them that it was their fault and that I wanted the calls stopped. They said that they could not stop the robo-calls until the bill was paid. The calls continued. Finally, Western received payment from my insurance company. The calls continued. I provided to Western the check numbers. The calls continued. I confirmed with my insurance company that the checks had been cashed. The calls continued. I have asked to speak to supervisors. They are "in a meeting" and have not responded to my request to speak to a supervisor. The calls have continued. I have written their corporate office. The calls have continued. I have filed complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs. Apparently, consumer affairs is not covered by the California Department of Consumer Affairs. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau... so far they have not responded. I asked my insurance company to see if there was anything they could do, but they said no. Does anyone know of an attorned that is interested in a case? Whatever you do, never, never, never, never use Western Dental.

• Ps
    psychogirlie Aug 26, 2009

Hi! I also am having a problem with Western Dental in Modesto, CA. I have already requested a packet to file a complaint with the Dental Board of California. The number is 916-263-2300. This number was provided through Denti-Cal for filing complaints about dentists and their offices. I hope this helps!

• Jd
    j.d.2 Jul 23, 2011

i too have been told "thier in a meeting" or been hung up on and been put on hold indefinetly when asking for a supervisor in the collections department. when i contacted the billing department to try and sort things out and stop the calls the broad on the phone said that it's out of here hands but she would send them an email. i asked why can't you just transfer and tell them now to get this over with, her answer was the person in charge of the collections never returns her calls. come on are these people for real, they can't even comunicate between thier own departments let alone us the customers, thier a joke stay away at all costs.

unethical procedures & business practice

My experience has been horrible(to say the least) from the minute i stepped foot in the fairfield, california...

getting braces at western dental, mistake

My parents took me to western dental to get braces, mistake mistake mistake! We had to go there because of...

it all started w/a root canal

I went to get a root canal around the mid of 2008, who would of know what a bad year I would have ahead of me. The doctor did the root canal, at that time I had Medi-cal letter on it was cut. I started noticing that my mouth would have an awful ordor even after brushing my teeth. In a matter of weeks I started getting a flavor in my mouth with was puss. My face started geeting all swollen from my left side where the root canal was done. I once again got Medical and went to the dentis with a disfigured face. They said the root canal did not stick or something like that since I over heared two dentist speaking. The dentist who had done the root canal said, I should call Medical and see if they would pay so that I could got with another specialist. I asked him to just pull it out since I had already got a root canal and did not want to go thru the pain again. After the infecton cleared they pulled it out along with two top wisdom teeth. A week later I started geeting severe pain only to my whole left side of head, face and neck. I went to the clinic and told me a had an infection on my head. I took the medicine that was perscribed. When it was time for my two week check up to see how my wounds were healing I told the doctor about my symptoms and he said everything was fine. Once again I got pain I was going back and forth from the health clinic to dentist. I kept insisting that the pain I felt was about where the bottom tooth had been pulled out. Evertime I went the Dentist seemed annoyed I seemed to ignore what I was teeling him. I would get soo.. much pain during the night, I could not sleep, I was unable to take care of my 2 year old daugter, she had to stay with grandma.I failed my college courses, and now I'm scared to go to the dentist. I know I need to fix the problem but who can you really trust?
June15 again I went to tell them my face was getting swollen, a female dentis helfed me I explained and she just hit my tooth the one before the one that got pulled and said you need a root canal.
As of I believe July 2009 Medical dose not cover adults over 21, so I'm assed out, once more so I thought. 5 days go Western Dental sent me a letter saying they would provide me with another root canal.
What should I do?

• Bl
    blondz Aug 27, 2009

Don't go back go to a specialist periodontist or what ever. I had a very bad experience with western dental and a root canal, I am writting a letter to the dental board and filing a complaint against the dentist. Very bad! Hope you get better soon !

• Dr
    drbobby Feb 23, 2010

Sue their ###. They are offering you a free service, that means they are scared and you have grounds to file a malpractice suit against them.

got hit with x-ray machine on my face

I went to get my teeth clean and the technical guy hit me with the x-ray machine. I ended in the ER with a...

fraud, neglence, and criminal charge

It all began in January when we suspected Western Dental of insurance fraud, so we went to talk to the...

poor service, dirty facility

I called 1-800-dentist, two weeks prior to the actual appointment date which was then scheduled for a...

refund process

The National City, CA Western Dental Office overcharged my debit card by 122.00 on 5/7/09 and when I caught...

avoid like plague

I had an apt with western dental and not only was I made to wait 45 minutes before I went in I was seated in a room that was, and this is the best way I can describe it, a communal dental office with dentists all around and patients, including myself with no privacy. I t was in one big room and everyone can see your x-rays and the work the dentists are doing on you. I was already scared, naturally but now I was mortified and embarrassed. The dentist who worked on me was rude. She told me to basically shut up and not move. That I hadn't raised a hand so I wasn't in pain. She then had me bite down after doing my fillings, did not tell me how hard to bite down so when the filling broke she proceeded to rudely tell me that I should not have bit down that hard and that is what happens when you do. Her assistant who seemed and I know this sounds rude but 5 cans short of a six pack and her conversed on subjects I deem to be inappropriate to discuss in front of your patient such as how busy it's getting and other personal matters that should be kept to themselves. The shot hurt yes but not only did they hurt, they made it worse by moving the needle as they were doing it and giving me like 5 shots in a matter of seconds that hurt and scared the hell out of me. She was rude and she kept calling me ma'am in a condescending tone. Oh and the filling she chastised me about has since started falling out again and it's only been about 4 days. I am not new to dental work and I know what a practice should practice. This is not it.

THE TRUTH May 07, 2009

I WORKED FOR WESTERN DENTAL AND THAT PLACE IS CRAZY, WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T RETURN...PEOPLE ARE TREATED LIKE CATTLE NOT HUMANS.THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE PATIENT JUST THE MONEY...AND DID YOU NOTICE THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS BETWEEN PATIENTS, THEY ONLY CHANGE GLOVES...IF YOU OWE THEM MONEY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE BILLING I GUARANTEE THEY WILL TRY TO CHEAT YOU...THAT PLACE SUCKS. E.L.

Sactowncholo May 27, 2009

Hello on October 2006 i left from my job cause a bad toothache i researched everywhere for a dentist to take me in i had dental insurance but because it was Saturday my choices were limited so we found this place in Sacramento, California on Stockton blvd Western dental was the place we went in waited a few hours then when it was my turn we went into one big room in the back as i looked i seen 3 men with turbans on there heads they were the so called dentists as the employees were screaming and yelling and talking slang ghetto talk they were never told to be quiet as i was in my chair i was skeptical about a man and a turban working on my teeth so i asked are you dentists they replied yes i wanted to see credentials i was so much in pain and the price was cheap i said lets do it so they did a root canal on me and while it was being done they broke the pin used to do the root canal in my tooth area but they never told me i found out when my real dentist took an x ray and seen and showed me that it was in my tooth canal of course they denied it even though i had the evidence when they completed the job they said i would have to come back to finish the root canal procedure because it was closing time as i got off the chair i seen on the floor 5 different tolls or pins used for the root canal on the ground and they said dont worry someone will get them later i should have reported them to the dental board and better business bureau i wasd glad the pain was gone but i have and will never step in another western dental office as long as i live i hope and pray that they go out of business thank you Jesus Christ

Watchful_Eye Jul 08, 2009

I REALLY HOPE THAT THE CORPORATE FINDS OUT WHO THIS E.L. PERSON IS AND SEWS THE ### OUT OF THEM FOR SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF BUSINESS CHARACTER. THAT WOULD TEACH THEM TO TALK ###.

• Pr
    proudmommee Aug 26, 2009

I'm being harassed for a bill that has already been paid... They denied the complaint sent to the BBB citing confidentiality. They said they sent a release of information form.. Yeah right. I know they didn't because I received every other piece of ### mail from them. So I sent it to the Dental Board of California and the California State Atty General. It has been months of billing errors on their behalf. The bill was paid on time, never once late and I'm being harassed.

If anyone decides to receive services at Western Dental, please be careful. I have received nothing but bad service, rude customer service representatives, and overall terrible treatment.

2 badly infected teeth

Two of my lower teeth had to be pulled for a lower partial, upon doing such both because severly infected. I...

fraud

In December of 2008, I went to Western Dental to get a thorough cleaning and any cavitys fixed. Not realizing...

braces

Western Dental in Riverside, CA. I recieved a flyer for braces and the price seemed reasonable. I went in...

western dental, cheating people

Western dental
Forced my wife to sign a contract after she was in the dental chair, and under medication, after the treatment was started, and without letting read the contract. They started the treatment on her bad tooth, and then came in with the contract. She told them she was to read the contract first. They told her that if she does not sign the contract now they will stop the treatment right now. The dental services was stopped many months age. They are still sending her
Threatening bills for many services that were not done. The canceling of services with western dental were in writing and signed by a reprehensive of western dental office. She has the signed letter. We have faxed copies of this letter to their main office but the threatening bills still keep coming.

THE TRUTH May 07, 2009

SO SORRY YOU WENT THREW THAT WITH THAT CRUMMY PLACE...I WORKED FOR WESTERN DENTAL AND I KNOW EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING IS TRUE...IT IS ILLEGAL TO START TREATMENT WITHOUT CONSENT, BUT THEY DO IT EVERY DAY TO PEOPLE.THAT PLACE IS A SCAM AND A LOT OF THE DOCTORS THAT WORK THERE ARE FRESH OUT OF SCHOOL AND DO HORRIBLE WORK...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP CALLING BECAUSE NO ONES ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THAT PLACE...I WOULD CALL CORPORATE AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE DOCTOR STARTING TREATMENT WITHOUT CONSENT AND THEN THEY WILL PROBABLY LISTEN AND TAKE ACTION ABOUT THE BILLING ISSUE... THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GO OVER THE CONTRACT BE FORE STARTING TREATMENT. E.L.

• Jd
    j.d.2 Jul 23, 2011

hey watchful eye shut the ### up, its only slander when its not true. E.L. has been right about everything, you know why because im going through the same ### with this hole of a company. your just a dumbass mole, wait untill i find out who you are

• Ju
    Just Call Me Kate Apr 18, 2012

Western Dental ran my credit report without my consent. Many companies run it without your knowledge and thus damaging your credit further. Can or is there suits or class actions against companies running credit checks without your knowledge? If so, I have a list to give a lucky attorney.

fraudulent charges

Western Dental does not inform you about the need to join their dental plan until after you have been seen. The fees they charge are sometimes double what is a industry standard. If you pay the extra $99.00 you are then charged a responsible fee, if you chose not to you are held liable for the higher fees. Even with insurance, you still are held liable for the higher fees. Had I been told this, I would not of gone in to see them. I asked several times if I was covered by my insurance and was reassured each and every time that I had 100% coverage and not to worry. After the exam, I was then told I would only be covered for 100% of their fees if I purchased their additional insurance. I feel very ripped off and am interested in a class action suit against them.

• Ps
    psychogirlie Aug 26, 2009

I am also thinking about suing western dental (for other reasons). Either way, I found out that we can also file complaints with the Dental Board of California. The number is 916-263-2300. I spoke with an operator, who will be sending me a complaint packet in the mail before the end of today. I hope this helps!

terrible dental services

went for bridge work in 2/08. Dr. Nojamian didnt listen to concerns when brdge did not align with upper tooth...

nasty company!!!

Please dont go there!!! Find a real dentist!! This people all they care is abouth the $ not the patient!!!

They have no idea what they are doing, bad service, they do the job in such a rush>

I agree on a $8.000 dls work, down payment for 1600, for braces and cleaning!!!< but it was the stupidiest decision I have ever made!!! Now that I found a better dentist I wanted to cancell, i"m screw they want me to pay $1200.00 to cancell!!! This is such a ripoff"!!!

TONY May 07, 2009

SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF DENTISTS. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY IF NO WORK IS MAKE IT UP. I A MO NO LONGER IN THE A DENTAL FIELD DUE TO THIS PROBLEM. STAY AWAY FROM FENWAY DENTAL, THE HAVE 6 OFFICE UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES BEWARE ALL ARE IN THE LAS VEGAS AREA. THANK YOU

TONY May 07, 2009

Feway DENTAL RIPPED ME OFF OVER $ 3, 00.00 THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR MOST PEOPLE. My mouth is in worse shape than when I went there. Great money for them not the consumers THANK YOU

• Wi
    willow Jun 17, 2009

DO NOT use Western Dental.I went there as a Medi-cal patient to try and get my mouth fixed before my insurance ran out.I got teeth done the first day and went home.I was up all night in severe pain and had an appointment for the next morning.So i went in in pain and he supposedly fixed the problem which was that the filling was not complete.He also filled 6 others.So that is 10 fillings in 2 days.I get home and as the numbness starts to wear off, the pain starts again.I get a little mirror and low and behold it looks exactly the same as it did before i went.So my husband calls up to try and get them to call me in something for pain and they have the nerve to tell him they called me in motrin!!These people are decriminatory against people with Medi-cal!
    I will Never go there again and will be pursuing legal action!!!
    Western Dental of Palm Springs, CA

Watchful_Eye Jul 08, 2009

You are obviously uneducated because you cannot spell even simple words. It is people like you who misunderstand things simply because they are not able to make educated decisions and understand what people are telling you. I hope that you see that you have made a complete ### of yourself. Spell check your posting and you might see what I am referring to.

Watchful_Eye Jul 08, 2009

YOU HAVE NO LEGAL BACKING. OH... AND IT IS TRIED NOT TRY. PROPER ENGLISH IS HELPFUL WHEN POSTING A COMPLAINT.

• Kn
    Knightt Feb 02, 2010

Wow, I also have had major problems with the Western dental office in Palm Springs and after 2 1/2 months i'm still trying to get the dentures i paid for. Well i feel for "Willow" and i hope you did take legal action against this office, And as for "Watchful_Eye" ... how dare you... YOU are a uncaring ###... someone is in pain and they are not being taken care of by the people that we are trusting with are medical needs and all you can say is ""learn to use spell check"? Well you must work for that office i would guess, he only other thing i can say to you is I wish you the same care that we have recived when you need dental care

TOMMY 9042 Feb 02, 2010

TO THE WELL EDUCATED:

IF YOU DON'T CARE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, THEN ATTACK THE PERSON WHO HAS THE PROBLEM. SINCE WHEN DO YOU NEED TO BE EDUCATED BEFORE YOU CAN
    STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS. I WOULD BET MOST PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THIS COMPLAINT ARE WELL EDUCATED DENTISTS. THE ATTACK ON THIS POOR MAN IS TYPICAL FOR MANY DENTISTS THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE TIME. THE FIRST COMMENT BY ONE PERSON WAS, "YOU HAVE NO LEGAL BACKING". THIS JERK
    IS FOR SURE A DENTIST. IF SOMEONE IS UNDER EDUCATED AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON, THEN IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY TO PITCH IN AND HELP. YOU WHO CRITISIZE THIS MAN ARE THE REAL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE.

• Jk
    jkelly0719 Dec 03, 2010

Those m.t.f. Dentist work at Western Dental is a jerk, [censor], stupid, careless, and unprofessional...! My husband went there for his teeth clean, it was an Asian dentist that clean his teeth, and he was nice. So i thought they will be nice, but I didn't do any research, now Im fk pisss offf. Today, I went to get my teeth clean, the assistant leave me half way in doing her cleaning, and then come back to me clean again, and then spill the stuff on the floor n then pick it up.. I was piss but I can't even talk because my mouth was numb. What should I do now? They try to schedule me another cleaning on this SAT. Should I talk to the Dentist that working on my teeth about the situation.? please give me an email for advice please "[email protected]" thank you soo much...! poor me

• Jk
    jkelly0719 Dec 03, 2010

Please, help, , what should I do now..? They charge me $389 for those cleaning and some filling in and they still have to finish my the other 2 2 teeth and now Im already pisssss offff at them... What my next step..! Plus, they wan to pull my wisdom teeth too, but I deny it because it too expensive there, and I told them for the wisdom teeth I want to go somewhere else it cheaper.!

Help, help, help, help, , I neeed help...!

• Pk
    pkirkwood Oct 20, 2012

Please please do not go to western dental they are a total rip of it's all about the money. I went in on a mon to get a tooth pulled supposibly . They took exrays & talked to me for about 45 min told me i need $8.000 dollars worth of dental work, thank god i didn;t agree to it. So i asked them what was they going to do about the tooth that hurting right now they told me it was time to close & gave me another appointment. First of all the white girl that did my exrays made me very uncomfortable she acted like my black was going to rub off on her. I also told them about my heart condition & is on blood thinner. When they gave me an appointment for another day the never told me to stop taking the blood thinner for a few days. I found an awson dentist that i went to today that is going to do the exact same thing & only cost me $1.300 & told me to not take the blood thinner for a few day otherwise i could bleed to death. Thank you lord for saving me from those scavengers.

awful company

I needed dentures right away. They escepted payments. What a mistake. I made 2 trips there after they made my dentures because they never fit right. Well they still didn't fit. I had another dentist fix them. The price was $800.00 for my dentures, my total bill was aprrox. $1, 500.00. I received retro medical. I sent them my medical card & letter of retro date. It took them 3-4 months to turn it in to medical. But they never did turn in for my dentures. Just for pulling my teeth. They won't turn it in to medical, they say dentures have to be pre-approved. Medical has told me, that is not for them to decide. Mean while, now they have raised the price of my dentures to $1, 829.00. My dentures cracked after 6 months. I never dropped them. I called them, they want $165.00 to fix them. They start pulling your teeth before your mouth is even numb. They call me about twice a week to harass me about my bill. They say my contract is viod, but then they expect me to make the contract payments. All the payments I am making they are using as late fees. Because I do not make the contract payment. I wouldn't advise any one to go there.

• Valerie Oct 17, 2008

OMG!! I am beyond FURIOUS with in incompetency of the entire Western Dental experience!! Over-booking patients, hour wait when given an appointment, hacking away at my 13 years olds gums with braces, she cried in agony and bleeding while then continued to carve away in her mouth. They said her orthodontist (also Western Dental) placed her braces in wrong position so they had no choice but to dig around them deep into the gums. I was horrified how cruel they were!!! And then the nightmare with their horrendous orthodontic treatment and crooked contract BS. (I will fill in the details shortly, thanks).

• Valerie Oct 17, 2008

The staff is rude. Always call to tell you that they need to change your appt. but when you have something come up, they want to charge you $35 to change times, not just dates. They don't have many appt. days to choose from and expect you to bend and come in when it is convenient for them, not you. Orthos don't have a clue what they are doing. May not have same doc each time and each wants to do something totally different. No where to sit in waiting room either. Wait time is 1-2 hours. You feel like you have entered another country because rarely will you here English spoken. About 6 patients lined up side by side in chairs and Doc moves from patient to patient without washing hands, just changing gloves. (Not a replacement for washing hands). Don't be fooled by price either. Will nicket and dime you to death. Go to reputable Ortho and pay a little more. I don't think my child's teeth have moved at all. Her regular dentist knew more of what to do than what has been done here at Western Dental.

WARNING!!!!! Mar 24, 2009

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIRTY PLACE AND VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

THEY ARE SUCH A RIPOFF!!! THEY DO EVERYTHING IN SUCH A RUSH, BAD JOB THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!

THEY OVERPRICE YOU DONT GO THERE!!!

• He
    Heidfun Apr 03, 2009

I totally agree. I had horrible service in the Folsom, CA location. There wasn't any waiting, but the service was awful. During my first appointment I was in the chair for over 3 1/2 hours. I was almost choked by cotton roll falling in back of my throat which neither doctor or assistant noticed. I had to pull it out myself. I was treated as if it was my fault the appointment was taking so long... it was after work hours. My mouth was no longer numb during the end of the treatment, but I just wanted to get out. I was in tears! I had more than three assistants that kept switching out as some were going home for the day. At one point, it was just me and the dentist with her rushing to get done and a suction just sitting in my mouth.

I also went back for a teeth whitening and was burned horribly. My front gums will probably never be the same. I thought I'd be able to smile more after the whitening, but that is not the case. The gums on my front teeth have receded and no longer follow the shape of my front teeth. It's aweful!

I was charegd for things that I don't even think I needed and the work was bad. I'll NEVER use them again to try and save a few $$. I really don't think I did save money as my normal dentist would have probably charged the same AND his work is fabulous. It's just been tough finacially, so I thought I'd take a chance. Bad move on my part!!!

Not only was the service bad, but now I'm being asked to pay more money when I actually made my last payment in the office. I'm even being charged a late fee!! I have send an email complaint, but let's see if something arrises out of it.

THE TRUTH May 07, 2009

I WORKED FOR THAT HORRIBLE PLACE AND WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THE TRUTH...WESTERN DENTAL IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF AND THEY ARE TRAINED TO LIE...SORRY YOU WENT THERE...E.L.

Watchful_Eye Jul 08, 2009

western dental in salinas, ca

ok here I go... I went to Western Dental Orthodontics office located in Davis road in Salinas, California. My...

dear future wd patient

I used to work for western dental-unfortunately.
Let me begin by telling you guys about the way WD makes their money.

*WD has commercials. A lot of them. Airing all day long.
*WD has GREAT marketing.
*WD dentist want to open their own practice and need the experience and WD is the only place that hires them quickly.
WD has a high turnout rate with dentists. They Don't last!The only dentist with some experience is the MANAGING DENTIST who normally has a little more experience.
*WD makes their money from Medical patients. If medical EVER decides to not have a contract with WD anymore, WD will be out of business

I suggest that if you have insurance PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your business to a dentist who works privately and is not incorp.

If you have ANY goverment aid Healthy Families, Medical etc) and HAVE to go to WD and dont have any other choice, I would suggest:
0) arrive on time
1)As soon as you come in through the door ask how long it will take,
2)Never wait more than 15 mins. if you have an appointment.
3)Always request a copy of your X-rays before you leave the office. You have a RIGHT to have those.
4)Take the x-rays and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get more than one opinion (by different dentist)
5)Be careful and make sure that UNLESS you are sure to let WD start your dental work and finish it, you sign ANYTHING!
6) Otherwise, don't agree/sign to anything, no other dentist will continue any work another dentist began.

*Note: WD cares about THE AMOUNT of patients it sees daily. And not how many people leave their office smiling.
After all if you're a patient with MEDICAL they already got a big chunk of money by them reported that you were there and took x-rays. Patients will always be JUST A NUMBER.

It's common sense people, WD cares about #'s!!! Not people! They're a COORPORATION!

Rocky Nov 09, 2008

I had my braces taken off last year from western dental in fairfield Ca. Im not really satisfied with my teeth. I really have a good insurance, I should have gone to a private orthodontist. Now I have to get braces again because my teeth are not that straight. Unfortunately, I can only use my ortho insurance once... Can someone advise me?

• Mi
    mickla14 Jan 16, 2009

Western Dental has the WORST staff I have ever seen in my life. They never call you back when they say they will, they care more to talk to eachother about what clubs they go to and how many people they hook up with, why their baby daddy in jail etc...Every time I go in there, they are rude and unprofessional and worst of all, THEY LIE!!! People, if you are thinking of going to western dental, dont!!! I was told they sucked but I never believed it would happen to me and it did. Now I am stuck paying $1, 500 extra and having to wait and hour extra every time I need my bands fixed. Wester Dental blows!!!

• Bo
    Bocinex79 Aug 04, 2009

I am currently being "serviced" by western dental in fairfield and I agree that they certainly do not call you when they should. My experience has been horrible(to say the least) from the minute i stepped foot in the fairfield, california office. My first trip i waited 4 hours in the front and 2 once seated in the back before they even looked at my mouth. In the last couple of months i have had 5 root canals, 5 extractions, 4 crowns, and a cple fillings as well as prep work and fittings(so far) for a partial upper and lower denture. Let me first off state that in my 30 years of life i've been through thousands and thousands of dollars worth of dental treatment and am really tolerant when it comes to receiving dental work. But throughout the last couple months i have been what seems to be part of a horror film-like experiment. It felt like they had no consideration(at all) for my physical being and savagely performed their work as if I wasn't conscious(or even alive at that) throughout the whole nightmarish ordeal. During the worst of it I had to stop and tell the dentist to "knock that ### off" and stop pushing so hard against my gums. While applying my crowns they stretched my mouth so wide and so inhumanely that both edges of my mouth ripped and bled. Aside from that for the last 3 weeks I've lived my life walking around with an extremely unsightly gap in the front of my mouth while waiting on my partials to arrive. I received a call last monday which is when i had an appointment for the fitting but instead received a call from a receptionist who informed me they hadn't arrived yet. She explained that they'll give me a call when they arrive but that they should come in by the end of the week.So i told her thats fine. Before i continue let me explain that I'm currently as close to losing my job as possible due to all the time i've had to take off for the numerous visits throughout all of this. On friday i called to find out if the fittings had arrived but was told they still hadn't come in. So i called again on saturday and found out that they actually HAD received them on thursday. I askd the receptionist why they failed to notify me when they showed up & was told "we were just given the printout of individuals to call". So again i realized i would have to deal with it & was told to come in today, monday, a week after they were originally suppose to have me come in for the fitting. When i arrived today i began my wonderful and ever-so-welcoming visit with the receptionist telling me that i no longer have cmsp as of 2 days ago and even though i was provided a printout months ago from cmsp with the approval and authorization to provide all these services and for the partials i had to reapply and become eligible before they would finalize the procedure & supply me with the partials. After a brief show of disgust and exchange of words with who i think MAY have been a supervisor...they agreed to have me fitted. But of course as always nothing in that office could ever go as smoothly as one may wish for. So when they sat me down they had realized the lab had made a mistake that would extend my wait another 3 weeks or a month. THE LAB SENT A BROKEN AND WRONGLY CONFIGURED FITTING. So once again they sent me on my way large gap and all wondering if/when i'll ever wake up from this hellish nightmare. Seriously people let this and all the other horror stories you read online be the motivational force for you to get up, get out, and put a stop to these DENTAL TERRORISTS!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE NEXT INDIVIADUAL WHO COMES TO WESTERN DENTAL IN FAIRFIELD, CALIFORNIA and any other mentioned locations who virtually have no consideration for yours, mine, or anyones well being.

• Sl
    slynn1 Jul 30, 2010

Western Dental sucks! The dentist barely speak English, the staff is rude, and the wait is long. I will never go to Western Dental again! I will save up the money and go to a half way decent dentist, than go there...

Ron Winter Mar 10, 2011

I have had my dentures crack and break 7 times in the last year and 5 months since they were made at the Western Dental in Costa Mesa. I any one has any advice or a telephone number for a good attorney or any one who can help me get some teeth that won't break and actually chew, please contact [email protected] Thanks so much!!

Ron Winter Mar 10, 2011

I have had my dentures crack and break 7 times in the last year and 5 months since they were made at the Western Dental in Costa Mesa. If any one has any advice or a telephone number for a good attorney or any one who can help me get some teeth that won't break and actually chew, please contact [email protected] Thanks so much!!

5621 elkhorn blvd sacramento

Bad Experience Hi My name is Dzmitry Putyrski. 10/03/08 I had appointment with my dothers Katya at Wester...