Menu
Great Expressions Dental Centers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Great Expressions Dental Centers
reviews & complaints

www.greatexpressions.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 105 Reviews

Great Expressions Dental Centers Complaints Summary

17 Resolved
88 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Great Expressions Dental Centers's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Great Expressions Dental Centers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Great Expressions Dental Centers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Great Expressions Dental Centers reviews & complaints 105

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Great Expressions Dental Centers reviews & complaints

12:10 pm EST

Great Expressions Dental Centers A metal infused Crown

Hello, I had a crown put in sometime at the end of September of 2023 and it is now February 29th 2024. I was un aware of what kind of crown I was getting and un educated on it. It turned out to be a metal infused crown and I need to get it changed asap. However, I do not want great expressions to do it. I have paid $900 out of pocket for it including having insurance and have complained about it several times. The location wanted to charge me more money to redo it. I do not feel safe having them do it. I need someone to contact me ASAP. My insurance only covers crowns every 10 years and it is already started to chip.

My Email is: [protected]@yahoo.com

Phone number: [protected]

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Great Expressions Dental Centers representatives only. If you are affiliated with Great Expressions Dental Centers, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
1:09 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Great Expressions Dental Centers - Front desk totally not helpful and rudest response refusing to assist

My wife is anxious @dentists and an anxiety tablet helps. The office protocol as explained is to call in 1 day prior to procedure as done on 1st 2 appts. I called monday 1/29 and had a simple question to check if it had been called in. The reception/front desk admin blurted out the most obnoxious rude response that I must call pharmacy first and to not call...

C
5:38 pm EST

Great Expressions Dental Centers Dental Office

I received the worst Dental Treatment as far as Customer Service and providing accurate information at Great Expressions Dental on 17301 NW 27th Av they are the worst, walked out and left all my Dental Benefits on the table until next year, they misled me and are very rude especially the Office Manager Dasha or whatever her name is, if the Manager is rude what can you expect from the Employees.

#GREATEXPRESSIONDENTAL#

Hide full review

Is Great Expressions Dental Centers legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Great Expressions Dental Centers as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 16% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Great Expressions Dental Centers stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Great Expressions Dental Centers should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Great Expressions Dental Centers earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Great Expressions Dental Centers achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Great Expressions Dental Centers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for greatexpressions.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Great Expressions Dental Centers as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Great Expressions Dental Centers's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Greatexpressions.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Great Expressions Dental Centers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Great Expressions Dental Centers have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Great Expressions Dental Centers and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Great Expressions Dental Centers has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 16% of 105 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the greatexpressions.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
J
12:29 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers DDS

Great Expression Dental Center

200 N Red Bud Ln, Round Rock, TX 78664

High pressure sales from dentist and staff not needed. (confirmed by another dentist) Recommending procedures not needed (confirmed by another dentist). Damaged my teeth (confirmed and corrected my another dentist). Cost changed every time I had a appointment from the time I entered from the time I left. Billing changed every time I received a invoice. Unprofessional and harrisment in invoicing for about a year.

Strongly do not recommend this place.

P
2:11 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Super poor customer service

Hello,

I arrived a few minutes early for my daughter's appointment and began filling out the check-in forms when I was constantly interrupted by a lady who appeared to be the facility manager, named Priscilla.

As I was trying to diligently fill out all three forms, she insisted that I only needed to sign them and that I didn't need to fill in any details or read what they were for. This seemed incredibly unprofessional and dismissive of my desire to provide accurate information.

Later, when I was supposed to make a payment for the copay at the counter, Priscilla didn't greet me or acknowledge my presence. Instead, she told me to step back, implying that I was encroaching on her personal space, which I believe I wasn't. I had maintained a distance of almost more than 45 inches while standing at the counter.

This experience left me feeling quite uncomfortable and dissatisfied with the service. I hope that such incidents can be addressed to ensure a more welcoming and professional atmosphere in the future.

Desired outcome: I request a phone call from the person in charge of the facility, specifically the individual who treated me disrespectfully.

T
8:08 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers insist on unnecessary and expensive treatment.

I recently had a very negative experience at the Great Expressions Dental Center in Naples, FL. I went in for a simple cleaning, but I was pressured into undergoing unnecessary and expensive treatment.

I had recently moved to Naples from NJ, and I brought my recent x-rays with me to the appointment. I told the dentist, Dr. Fidler, that I did not want to repeat the x-rays, as I had already been exposed to a lot of radiation in the very recent past. He agreed, but then he proceeded to examine me for only about 5 minutes before leaving with a treatment plan.

The treatment plan included a deep cleaning and antibiotic treatment, which would cost $1093 per side, for a total of $2196. Dr. Fidler also recommended osseous surgery, which would cost an additional $1587. These all procedures are to done by a hygienist and not a by periodontist.

I was very surprised by the cost of the treatment, especially since I had only wanted a simple cleaning. I asked the dental assistant to explain the treatment plan in more detail, but she was unable to do so. She told me that Dr Fidler is busy again ( he saw me after my waiting 90 min for 5 min).

The office manager canceled my appointment, and I told her that I was to budget and go for the deep cleaning with out the antibiotic (Monocycline Arestin)

The office manager was very rude to me. She told me that I had to do everything that Dr. Fidler said, or he would be liable for malpractice. He has agreat track record and he will risk malpractice fr one patient. She also refused to provide me with the cost of a simple cleaning.

I am very disappointed with my experience at Dental Center in Naples, FL. I feel like I was pressured into undergoing unnecessary and expensive treatment. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone.

Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Overall, I would strongly advise against going to the Dental Center in Naples, FL. The staff is rude and pushy, and the treatment is overpriced. I am very disappointed with my experience, and I would not recommend this dentist to anyone.

Desired outcome: schedule appointment an do Do simple dental cleaning and

G
3:18 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Billing

To whom it may concern:

Account #[protected]

I called for an estimate for a dental procedure at Great Expressions Dental PC. They contacted Delta Dental Insurance and they quoted me the patient part of the estimate for the procedure of $422.00. As per that I decided to get the treatment at Great Expressions Dental PC. On the first visit on 3/7/2023 I paid $10.00, on 3/14/2023 after the procedure I paid $483.80 which was $63.80 over the estimate. I paid both by Credit card. Then I received a bill for $112.00 which was paid by DFCU Check #1292 dated 5/16/2023 to finish off the matter without any argument. Now I have another bill for $112.00. For an estimate and agreement for the treatment of $422.00 I have already paid a total of 605.80. Now the new demand is for another $112.00. I request your intervention to resolve and refund all the excess payments of $183.80. Thank you George Abraham

Desired outcome: Refund and stop Billing

10:48 am EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Charging to remove braces

My Twin boys missed 3 appointments one due to Covid and they violated their contract. This has been an on going for a while. I was told all I had to do was pay the late fees my by Amy who is no longer is a manager there apparently. Now I’m being told that we have to pay 550 per child to remove their braces! This is unfair because I paid for both of their braces in full so Great Expressions were still paid for services that weren’t complete. UNFAIR! Janelle was the office manager and now she’s not there anymore so they’re going by what the manager that’s no longer with the company put in the system instead of listening to the latest office manager Amy who told me once my son comes home on college break I can schedule an appointment pay the late fees and have them removed. Sandra didn’t want to listen to anything I had to say today and was very short with me and acted as if she’s not human herself. Sandra also knew the last manager spoke with me and I have no reason to lie. It’s like.. had I known this I wouldn’t been tried to make other arrangements. Ive left messages for their cooperate office no one has yet to return my call. All they want to talk about is MONEY MONEY MONEY! Which I’ve already paid in full.

Desired outcome: I would like to pay the late fees and have my kids Braces removed like I was told by Amy

A
3:41 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers 1st visit due to pain

Complaint for Great Expressions Dental on sunrise Highway in Lindenhurst

On my patient paperwork, I clearly wrote I am allergic to amoxicillin and penicillin. When the dr said she was going to call in an antibiotic, I made it a point to again say that I am allergic to amoxicillin and penicillin. The dr called in amoxicillin to CVS.

Due to the fact I am pregnant, my OB had to sign off that I could have dental work done and added a list of acceptable medications for me to take. The dr refused to give me a prescription for Tylenol with codine despite that fact I am waiting 14+ days for insurance approval for a root canal and in a terrible amount of pain. I had already waited a week for this appointment.

Girls who answer the phone have an attitude and so does the office manager.

I’ve tried calling the customer service phone number and I just sit on hold. Already filled out a “contact us” form on their website.

Desired outcome: None needed. They lost a patient.

K
9:50 am EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Poor service and equipment

Hello, I would like to share my experience before, during and after my appointment on 3/15/2023.The office address is 1127 Del Prado Boulevard, Ste D, Cape Coral, FL. 33990.

Prior to my appointment, a person from that office called me the morning before the scheduled appointment. She asked for my insurance information of which I provided. She advised me that if there were any problems she would call me back. Later that day in the early afternoon I decided to call the office back to verify all was well with my insurance. There was no answer, I left a voicemail of which I never received a callback .

When I showed up for my appointment, after a 20 minute wait I was taken to an exam room for Xray's. The Xray tech told me my insurance wouldn't cover the service and that I had to agree to charges prior to the Xray's. I was led to believe there weren't any problems with my insurance. I was very upset as it apprears the office staff did't properly verify coverage. After conversation with the office manager, they concluded that my insurance minus a 10 dollar copay would in fact cover the service. The Xray tech rolled her eyes after the office manager made her look uninformed.

As I was getting my Xray’s, I told the tech about my experiences trying to contact their office. I told her I left at least 4 voicemails there and never got call backs. She told me that their phone system wasnt working properly for a long time and that there was no solution. She also told me there were patients who walked into the office trying to call the front desk. There was no one on the phones and they weren't ringing. Still, the problem remains.

After I left the office I'm seeing my wifes name on the invoice and a prior address on the Treatment plan estimate, also the invoice has no information as to what services were provided .

I did in fact fill out a form with all current information when I went to the front desk.None of the office management pays attention to detail and they reflect poorly on your company.

I also want to add that the exam rooms equipment in sad stape. There was peeling paint and rust on some of the equipment. Yes, I have pictures.

I tried to call corporate office, was on hold for 30 min. before I hung up.

Update by KM13
Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am EDT

exam room equipment

View 0 more photos
R
11:38 am EST

Great Expressions Dental Centers Roopchand rajaram

I was given an appoinment to see adentist on 25th jan 23 I went they told me there is no appointment for me they made another in my presence for the 3rd of feb 23 at 10/30 am show up there to hear there I have no appoinment and I am in pain with my tooth what is going on at that location my family had the same experiance at that location also where we had to go else where iwill report it to the bbb and else where is this discrimination my ph is 404/798/9830

Desired outcome: please in vestigate that location

A
10:45 pm EST

Great Expressions Dental Centers Refund

I am a patient at the Tucker, Georgia location and have a credit of $1312 since early 2022. and requested a refund on 12/13/22. To date I still have not received my refund. I am being continuously told that it has been processed but they do not know when the check will be mailed. I am getting very impatient as I was in the offices on 1-12-23 and had to pay for my services right then and there. I want my refund ASAP!

Desired outcome: Want my money ASAP

N
10:27 am EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Billing dept.

I've been going to Great Expressions for years. Now all of a sudden they are not submitting my claims. It's very difficult to get to talk to someone in billing. I tried again today to do a 3 way call with my insurance company and they're saying they have "computer issues. "I gave them all my updated insurance information. They have not submitted my claims for any of my family members and turned my husbands in for collections. I will have to submit my own claim here if I can't get this taken care of. This is a very poorly run business. I will never bring my family back and I will be turning this company into the BBB. Date of service was 12/13/2021.

Desired outcome: I want my insurance company billed properly for my husband and two children for the service date of 12/13/2021.

Update by Nursemerce
Oct 27, 2022 11:57 am EDT

I would also like my husbands credit restored.

1:00 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Over charged and didn’t complete properly

Hello,

My mom was totally taken advantage of and I hope you will resolve this matter. If you can’t I will need to get my lawyer involved. First she went in and they agreed on an amount for her bridge work. They pulled out her old bridge which caused infections in her mouth. After pulling out her old bridge and left her with no teeth they upped the price. This should have been discussed before hand not after leaving her toothless. Then when she came back to put her bridge in they didn’t even connect it to the last tooth (molar). I expect to hear back soon and not be dismissed. The doctor she saw was Dr. Marah Dahman. We would like a reasonable explanation. Prices should be discussed before the work begins and they can agree or not. If they do then work should be completed if not the patient has the right to go elsewhere but not leave her with no choice but to pay for the up charge and poor service.

Please contact me

[protected]

Sonia Shuaibi

Desired outcome: Fix issue and honor price agreed upon

E
11:22 am EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Charger for something I never received

My Name is Evita Reddice Acc#[protected]

Dr Whang

In the very beginning of April first visit, I can in with my dentures which had a missing tooth, Dr. Whang asks me to leave my dentures to fix, I was puzzled about leaving them, so I asked him how long it would take before I received them back, He said two weeks which wasn't true. it a took a litter longer, then I received a phone call telling me that my dentures were in, when I get to the

dentist office to pick them up, my dentures they wasn't nowhere to be found, Dr Whang became very upset about the situation so he apologize to me on several occasion, telling me that he would replace my dentures with no payment, But I see where my Insurance company paid $1,002.63 for an Immediate Denture, not only I wasn't supposedly to had paid but they didn't even fit my mouth, And now I see where you are charging me $923.55 , which the insurance company have already paid $98.94 of that portion for an complete dentures something which I never received, because my original Denture was retrieved, I feel as though I am being charger for something I never received if my dentures had never been misplace then I wouldn't be going through this situation. I have written on several occasions to your patient service to try to solve this matter, but never received any responds, so the only conclusion I can come with is getting in touch with my insurance company and lawyer to inform them of this problem that I am having. and see where to go from there. Thank you Evita Reddice.

September 27, 2022

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a response; I feel as though I shouldn't have to pay for someone else error. because when it came to those immediate dentures, I am nowhere please with them.

C
1:47 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Communication with the two offices we are transferring and transferring to.

I have not gotten care for my daughter since we moved. We started a transfer and waiting for Stockbridge to accept the Transfer from Coconut Creek Florida. Also Stockbridge is expecting me to continue paying a contract with florida while in the midst of a transfer that has taken since May 2022 and we are now in end of August 2022.

UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE!

Desired outcome: To complete a transfer and also to finally get service for my daughter in Georgia!

4:03 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers OVERcharged for services that were not billed to insurance and believed no owed

I paid 285.00 to have a tooth extracted as I was told it was cost. I later notced thaty charged me for an extraction which they billed to my insurance, and there was a 205 change for oral surgery which they did not bill my insurance for. I later received a letter from my insurance company stating I owed only 80.00 for the extraction. I CANNOT reach anyone in billing to correct this problem, no responses in any form. All I want is my money back. I was basically forced to have my tooth extracted which was not bothering me at all in order to get a deep cleaning. I should have known better when he was making me feel that way.

PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY PROCEDURE DONE WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FIRST FOR PRICING. I WANT MY REFUND AND I WANT IT NOW.

Desired outcome: MY REFUND OF $205.00

4:01 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Great expressions dental center eagles landing stockbridge ga

[protected] I have been going though all kinds of hoops and loops. This ortho office is horrible poor verry poor communication skills! They always cancel my appts without me knowing until I get a text stating it’s been canceled and they would reschedule me on a shid day … i’m a firefighter I work 24hr and 48 off I would never schedule my daughter ortho appt on a shift day! They would cancel me and would still charge my insurance company bcbs like I had been there and they took all of my out of pocket money for my daughter braces. She was supposed to just have her braces on for 18 months just was trying to close a couple of gaps and the placement of the bracket where so wrong they started making my baby teeth turn! I end up leaving and going to braces braces and got proper care but now it’s time for my baby braces to come off and I can’t cause great expressions used up all of her insurance money filing false claims! Fraud allll day!

Desired outcome: Give me all of my money back that I have paid on my baby braces and return the money back to her insurance

L
2:42 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Root canal and bridge Terrible experience

On February 7 I was in the great expression in Fayetteville Georgia I paid $1000 with Sheila front office manager during the service I was with Dr. wash may she rest in peace such a beautiful beautiful soul unfortunately I had a very terrible experience there it was 4 1/2 hours to get a root canal and bridge fitting I could not get the fitting completed until June so that's five months later due to understand Dr. wash is not being able to return back to work this is a very very bad expense of my heart goes out to the practice nevertheless I requested a refund I was told by Miss Sheila that Dr. Colbert did not want to give me the refund so I went on a paid additional $500 to finally get the bridge in certain at that time I noticed that I've had major sensitivity when I drink water so much pain I went back to Stockbridge with Dr. Colbert usually works out of and I met with them explain to them that I was in a lot of pain I was told that they will check it out and they said that the fitting look pretty normal I said I didn't care what it look like that it was in a lot of pain so they keep spraying my mouth and going to see where the pain was coming from at that time I told Dr. Colbert I needed to get a refund but I was not happy with Servicethat I received Dr. Colbert and Dr... please issue my refund affectively immediately Miss April your front office manager says she had no problem doing it I asked if she could give me something in writing she said she could not give me anything in writing I am definitely not happy about the service and I'll make several complaints I need my money back on my account now my phone number is [protected]

5:45 pm EDT

Great Expressions Dental Centers Poor management/billing and customer service

My 10 year old son was seeking treatment for ortho at the office located on Big Bend rd in riverview fl. My dental insurance covers up to 24 months at 100% of the allowable and contracted rates with zero patient responsibility. The “treatment plan” for my son was for 27 months. The billing manager indicates to me at time of initial visit that I would be required to pay an additional 400 dollars for those extra 3 months beyond the 24 that my insurance covers. Fine! I made a 100 payment in feb one in April and came back in may and was going to pay another 100 leaving me with 100 more dollars in next visit. Keep in mind I’m paying this money for services that have not even been rendered yet. On my visit in may they demanded I pay the entire 200. I didn’t have that. I had 100. My son who is currently in pain because he has a tooth that has no room to grow is being shoved out the office. I did get upset and the office manager called the police on me ripped my son out of the chair in the back (because the dentist said he would put the bottom braces on because I paid 100 already) and then proceeded to tell me and my in pain child to leave and if I come ba k I will be arrested for trespassing. I asked about my refund for 300 dollars that I paid for services that had NOT BEEN RENDERED and she implied that I would not be getting a refund. So this office took 300 dollars from me AND billed my insurance company to get reimbursed at 100%. This entire company needs to be investigated on their billing practices and their oath to treat people with respect t and dignity.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Great Expressions Dental Centers contacts

Phone number

+1 (888) 764-5380

Website

www.greatexpressions.com

Most discussed Great Expressions Dental Centers complaints

Poor service and equipment
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Great Expressions Dental Centers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Great Expressions Dental Centers Customer Service. Initial Great Expressions Dental Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Great Expressions Dental Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Great Expressions Dental Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with Great Expressions Dental Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.