West Jet — military no fly zone
Where is the justice?
we are flying for 3 hours over the pacific going to hawaii.Flight turns around due to a military NO FLY zone.Get back to vancouver and our 16 month old is spent.We decide to not take the next flight out.(being promised that we can fly out next time at the same price).Now all we get is 2 x $ 300 credit for the next 12 months.(my wife and i).Am i being too petty for asking a flight back to hawaii for the same price????
More West Jet Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- WestJet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- WestJet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - wrong information at the boarding gate prevent me to get on my flight
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - flight delays causing unexpected cost with hotel
- WestJet Airlines - no hotel compensation for horrible flight delay
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights