Wendy's — rude employee
The manger that was working May 25, 2012 at 6:23pm Jordan. was a very rude person to another customer. I did not like that at all he maybe a manager but there is no way that they should be rude to anyone. I think the store in Lufkin, Texas should have a little better hold on their employees if they want to keep there customers happy and wanting to come back to their store. Also the store dining room was a mess and there were a lot of tables dirty. I think that they also should hire people that have a outgoing personality and are great-ful to have a job. Because some people don't have jobs in this economy. And every time I go into Wendy's my fries are always cold and they're is no on one at the front counter. Thank you and I hope the next time I visit I hope there is a better expirence.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly
- Wendys - Food causes diarrhea
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula??
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants!
- Wendy's - customer service
- Wendy's - food/ service
- Wendy's - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich
- Wendy's - service