Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / food was dried out - burnt and not worthy of eating

United States Review updated:

04/18/19 I went through the Wendy's #[protected] drive through at 12:27pm and ordered a med son baconator combo, 4 pc chicken tenders and a childs nugget meal for my co-workers and I. My receipt number is #3084. When I returned to work (which is approximately 3 minutes from Wendys) I was in shock when I pulled our food out of the bag and seen the condition it was in. The chicken in the 4 pc. tenders and chicken nugget meal were so dried out, burnt and hard that they could not be eaten. The nuggets were thrown in the garbage before I could get a picture but I do have a picture of the tenders attached. In addition, this was supposed to be a 4 pc tender and it was actually 3 and 1 was torn apart to make 2. Needless to say, 2 of my coworkers went without lunch today because of the poor condition of the food. I have attached a picture of the tenders and also a copy of my receipt. I would like to be refunded for the tenders and the nugget meal if possible. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company

An
Apr 18, 2019

Comments

• Kn
      Apr 18, 2019

You are nothing but a liar. It is obvious that you ate one of the chicken tenders before taking the pictures. You should not get your money back. Cannot afford to feed yourself visit a soup kitchen.