Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company — customer service
(10195 34th Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6J8, Canada) I work close by so I often go here for my supper. The people are nice and the food is great. Unfortunately, today when I went, the door was locked and there was a sign on the door saying "Due to extreme cold, our dining room will be closed at 8pm. Come visit us at the window, Thanks"
This seems very counter to any logical response to extreme cold. I didn't bother checking if they would even serve me (a pedestrian) at the drive-thru window as it would still mean waiting out in the -31°C (-41° with wind chill) weather. I am furious and still cold because of this.
If I could get a free meal for my trouble I would much appreciate it.
More Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service