Wendy's Fort Erie — wrongful disipline
My son Kevin Foley has been working at Wendy's here in Fort Erie for a couple of years now. On Friday August 29th Kevin was scheduled to work at 4pm, he had gone camping with his dad... although i don't agree with all the things my x-husband does; I am unable to control him. He told Kevin that they would not be home in time for him to start his shift, nor would he be home to start Saturday or Sundays shift. Kevin sent me a text stating the above info... and asked me to call Wendy's and let them know... he had no time on his cell phone to call himself. When I called .. the woman said she was the manager, she said that if he didn't call himself that he would be written up. I let her know that I was his mother and he is a minor, also.. that I have called in sick for him too. My son bends over backwards for Wendy's, he does what he is asked and does everything he is supposed to. Now... apparently he has been written up 3 times which gives them the right to fire him... am I to understand that this is ok??? If so ... teens should not be in the working field, it is much to depressing for them.
More Wendy's Fort Erie Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly
- Wendys - Food causes diarrhea
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula??
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants!
- Wendy's - customer service
- Wendy's - food/ service
- Wendy's - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich
- Wendy's - service