The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo — make home affordable
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I contacted Wells Fargo on August 6th '09 to inquire about the "Make Home Affordable" program and was told I in fact did qualify. I was told to fax my information to them which I did on Aug. 6th. Since then I have faxed the info 5 more times. Once to a fax number they gave me and later said they did not recognize the number. This was all my personal and banking information sent where? They didn't know and they stated at that time they had placed my home on the foreclosure list. My home has been on and off their foreclosure list several times since. They admitted they made a mistake and would expedite my request. Ofcourse this did not happen. I simply asked for lower interest at the current rates. I feel I will eventually lose my home due to WF's deceptive practices ~ they are nothing more then predators. I have nightmares and can not sleep for fear I have made a huge mistake by contacting Wells Fargo. I have NEVER been late with a payment although my income has been reduced by over half due to the economic situation. I simply asked to be included in a mortgage streamline, a restucturing of my loan or any help at all. They have made my situation much worse and in the meantime scarred my credit score. I don't know how I can hang on much longer ~ Wells Fargo waits in the wings hoping I will default. I am a retired postal worker with over 36 years of service and fear I will be homeless soon due to WF deceptive practices.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment