The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — failure to meet closing date
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In March 2009, with a preliminary pre-approval letter from Wells Fargo in hand, I made an offer on an investment property. The closing was set for 45 days later. I went with Wells Fargo home mortgage because of previous positive transactions with this bank. Wow - what a mistake. More than 90 days later, the seller sold the property to another buyer because Wells Fargo was still dragging their feet. I'm out over $3, 000 in earnest money and fees paid to Wells Fargo.
In my case, the problem was a total lack of follow-up by the loan officer and supervisors. E-mails, phone calls and letters went unanswered I began dropping into the bank every few days to determine whether anything was required on my part and make sure the loan request was being processed. The customer service from this individual was HORRIBLE. In July, I sent a formal letter of complaint to the loan agent and supervisor requesting a response within 30 days. To date, I still haven't received anything - no thanks for your application, no sorry for your inconvenience - NOTHING.
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment