The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — foreclosure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Propertyis in forecloser but still within time to reinstate. I have all mortgage payments plus late fees. I contacted Wells Fargo to find out what to do next. One person told me I owed 4500.00 more than what is actually owed and that they couldnt accept partial payment. I talked with someones else and they gave me a figure of 130.00 less then what I had figured. I keep getting transferred around. No one is able to tell me what I owe. They keep telling me to contact their attorney. I contact the attorney and cant get any information from them they say they have to get it from the Wells Fargo. How are you suppose to reinstate your mortgage with Wells Fargo? They make it impossible.
Appears that if you have enough equity in your home as we do they want to take it from you.
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment