The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Bank — they treat you as if you are a felon
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife and i needed a paper notarized and took it to our bank that we have been at for years and have a car loan with, when we took the paper to the bank to have it notarized and ask the teller if a notary was one duty she look at us like we were their to rob the bank.my wife asked again for the notary she said what do need one for so my wife showed her the paper she took it from my wife and read the paper and said wait a minute and she will check and see if one was their, then another lady comes up reads the paper and decided to notarize it took our finger prints for a mortgagor affidavit never in my life did i have my finger prints taken just to have a paper notarized.Maybe i should take their finger prints when my wife and i deposit or money in the bank. The banks are sure getting to be a pain.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment