Wells Fargo Dealer Services — car loan
I purchased a vehicle which I financed through Wells Fargo Dealer Services. With $3400 remaining on the loan, the car engine blew up while driving to work. I called Wells Fargo Dealer Services and told them the location of the vehicle. They told me they would get someone to pick the car up. Unbeknownst to me, the car was left on the side of the road for 2 days until the city of Nevada had it towed. I have incurred $2600 in towing and storage fees and found out today that I am still accruing interest on the car loan as of this date even though they wrote it off in December 2011! I am trying to get them to work out an agreeable settlement amount with me because their reason for not towing it was that it was only worth about $500. They refuse to work with me and want most of the $3400 plus interest, which is still accruing. I would advise others to never get a loan through Wells Fargo Dealer Services. I have heard quite a few other complaints from people who have financed through them as well.
More Wells Fargo Dealer Services Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment