The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Bank — shady business practices, posting and overdraft and bounced check fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wells Fargo Bank Sucks. In my opinion. This bank has a lot of nerve.
Not only do they have shady accounting practices, to their advantage,
taking my hard earned money for their undeserved fees, and posting practices, now, they are putting lengthy 2 week holds on depsoits, for
no apparent reason. (oh excuse me, for my protection, so I don't incur the fees if the deposit should be rejected. RIGHT!) The opposite, I believe. Especially, when Never have I had a deposit rejected or one that doesn't clear. This particular depsoit was from my Homeowners Insurance for Roof repairs from storm damage... Which I am prevented now from having repaired while the weather is nice, or even putting a deposit down on the work because of WELLS FARGO AND THEIR "POLICY" PRACTICES. THEY ARE DIRTY DEVILS. DON'T GET HOOKED UP WITH THESE PEOPLE IN ANY WAY.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment