Wells Fargo — 3 step refi fraud
Wells Fargo claims to have a 3 step refi process - fat chance. First time they denied my eligibility b/c I hadn't been at my current job for 6 months (they didn't count time I worked for myself even though I made more money). I applied again after I'd been working at my current job for six months - now they say my credit score isn't high enough. They said it is less than 720 - odd thing is that I have never had any credit problems and when I started this process a couple months ago my credit score was 768 - as reported to them by Experian. They sent that to me in April. Now they say they did a "soft" credit check in May and my score from Experian was less than 720 but they wouldn't give me what they were looking at. Then he said they can do a refi with more than $3000K in closing costs rolled into the loan. What a scam!
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment