Wellness Watchers MDnsf on rebate check

had a rebate ck foR $50 SENT TO ME CAME BACK NSF it took months for me to receive this and now its no good !!! put them out of business!!!

• Si
    Silke Jones Jun 01, 2009

I had a similiar situation in that I never received a rebate check. I mailed all required documentation within 5 days of purchase of " teeth whitener" the product they use to rope you into their program. When I did not receive the rebate check after 6 weeks (was supposed to have been appx. 2 weeks) - I was told they never received my documentation. Long story short - after I submitted my rebate documentation for the 3rd time via certified mail - even though I had "proof of delivery" I was told that they did not receive my paperwork and that I was disqualified from the rebate due to "time restrictions." This company is a BIG SCAM!!!

• Li
    linda koiter Jul 01, 2009

I, too, have waited months (4-5) for a rebate check. Every time I call I'm told a day it was sent, but it has never arrived. This is unacceptable and I am in the process of writing the State Attorney's offices in both New Jersey and Texas. What a fraud. False advertising at best.

• Please call me at [protected] so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.