Complaints & Reviews

recurring subscription

These a wipes somehow got my credit card number and signed me up for a recurring subscription at 130am this morning while I was sleeping. I never signed up for anything. I never purchased anything related to this. I have never been to their website. I found a receipt in my junk email this morning. I have reported this to my credit card company as fraud.

• SubSquirrel Apr 21, 2019

The business isn’t at fault. Someone used your credit card without permission. Cancel it, file a report and get a new card. Only use it at secure sites. If https isn’t there when checking out, shut the tab and go elsewhere

took money from my bank account

I noticed a charge, from an item I never purchased. I called this company named Wellness Watchers MD. They claimed, I signed up for their services when I visited a site regarding health, or weight loss. They are a total scam. They take money from your account without you knowing you signed up for a membership. I called and cancelled my membership, and they stated, I would be refunded in 3 to 5 business day for the amount of $39.90.

rip off

BEWARE of www. wellnesswatchersMD.com . Rebates are bogus! Must go to own medical doctor to get info to start program. Representatives of Wellness Watchers MD will not resolve issues, but will tell you to call back later, rebate is in progress, give additional false numbers, blame other companies, not explain details and provide plenty of excuses.

health, nutritional, medical

This was an offer that was attached to a skin care product. Offered a $25.00 gift card to sign up for a free 2 week trial for this service. If after 14 days you do not call them to cancel they will automatically begin to bill your credit card for $4.17 a week until you do cancel. After 12 days I had received absolutely NO information from this Company! I had made a note of this information at the time I purchased my skin care product. Today I went on line, did a search for Wellness Watchers MD. I found a toll free number to call them. I explained to them that I had received NO Information for their program or services. Yet there were only 2 days before they start charging me for a 14 day trial for a service I received no information from or even how to reach me! I cancelled the service! I inquired about my $25.00 gift card I was to get for TRYING their program or service. Not sure what they provide since I did not get any thing from them. I was then informed it was not a $25 but it is $10. and since I had just notifed them I was canceling I would not be able to get the gift card at all!
These people are making alot of money off of our ignorance. It has finally happened to me for the LAST time. Have a good day, but beware!

they charge my credit card everymont

I think they have got hold of my credit card number through a purchase I made. I have refused to get these publications during purchase and cancelled whole membership after two weeks. Wellness Watchers charging my credit card 29.99 $U everymonth in different names i.e. FITCOACH i.e REALSLIM etc. There is no receipt sent there is no publication is being sent. I am amased this is happenning in this age USA or UK can permit such a trade practices.

double billing

Was double billed one month for this service which was used once or twice for many months. Now it is time to...

nsf on rebate check

had a rebate ck foR $50 SENT TO ME CAME BACK NSF it took months for me to receive this and now its no good...

refund

I purchased a lip cream with the promise of paying only shipping and when I sent in all correct paperwork then I would receive a $50 rebate check. Well here is what has taken place thus far...I sent in all correct paperwork, rebate form(per the website) back in March, they charged my credit card with that purchase supposedly that is how it works you pay the shipping and the original price($50) and they will reimburse you with a rebate check so basically each transaction equals the other one out, I have been charged another $29.95(which was NEVER part of the deal and which I had to pay for and call and cancel which is what I did) and now they keep saying that all my paperwork was processed for the rebate check on April 3, 2009 and 4-6 weeks I should receive my check...well unless you live under a rock and don't have access to a calendar it has been over 6 weeks and I am still getting the runaround about the check or you should receive it shortly, any day now so on and so on! I WANT MY MONEY! I have also send this on to the FBI(who has a special task for cyber scam, threats etc who were very helpful) and also the Attorney General of Texas.

anne colburn May 22, 2009

The same thing happened to except that when I got the rebate check and deposited it to my bank it was returned as NSF! I am working with the BBB right now to get the money back. Total scam artists!

• Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.

unauthorized billing

I ordered Celebrity Sexy Teeth with the information stating I would get the product free. I would just have to pay for shipping and handling at $4.99. I accepted and entered my CC# and the next screen came up showing my balance of $54.99. They charged me for the product and S&H, and gave me a site to go to (wellwatchersmd.com) to claim my $50.00 rebate.And there they would enroll you in WellnessWatchersMD.com at a cost of $1.99 handling fee and a monthly fee of $29.95. It was to late, and no options to cancel or stop order. Also they have a hidden section embedded in a blue box in the bottom of page.

John Oct 18, 2008

Unathorized debit from my account of 19.95.

Roseen Lopeman Oct 20, 2008

I have received 3 monthly debits of $19.95US that I have not authorised to Wellness Watchers. This matter has now been referred to appropriate authorities for investgation. Please be very careful when dealing with this Group.

• Kb
    KBrown Nov 15, 2008

I just received a $59.90 charge on my credit card from Wellness Watchers. I have never heard of Wellness Watchers, did not order anything from them and have no idea how they got my credit card number. The charge has been disputed. Definite fraud here.

Janice Howell Dec 02, 2008

I have been charged the second time for $19.95US for services that I am unaware of and did not authorise. I am putting in a complaint to my credit card company./

not a scam

First off, wellnesswatcherMD is not a scam. You guys really need to read your terms of conditions and check your e-mails more carefully. I purchased the teeth whitener and it worked great. I got my 50$ rebate check. And I even signed up for their medical website. They hooked me up with a free personal nutritionist, I get access to their online licensed physician, and I get to keep up to date with my health based through their health assesment. The thing that amazes me is that you people dont read everything about a purchase you made...how dumb can you be? Then you wonder why foreign countries call americans dumb lol. Grow the heck up and quit blaming these people for your mistakes.

• Ju
    JULIE READMAN Jun 03, 2016

wellness watchers md have taken over £120.00 from my bank account, i cancelled everything and am also still waiting for a £45.00 refund from a voucher i posted, i telephoned them but i was told that their systems were down and could not help me but would ring me!!!

• Ef
    EffuWellnessWatchersMD Apr 20, 2019

I purchased nothing. I signed up for nothing. I read everything before I accept terms or purchase anything. Never heard of this crap until they stole my credit card number. This is a scam. Maybe you work for them?

unauthorized charge on credit card

Two charges appear on my Discover card: $1.83, $29.95 under Restaurant category. I did not authorize these charges

• Do
    Donise Oct 27, 2008

refused to refund charges on my credit card account. i did not allow them to use my card number. It was used from wuyi tea website. I sent tea back an dthey refuse to refund what they illegally charge to my account. Some scam this tea company has with webmd watchers.

robina arubayi Nov 05, 2008

pls stop deductin from my acc cos i never authoarised you to do that. i will not tolerate it anymore cos i think it is criminal. your reputation is nothing to write about cos u seem to be criminals

Robert Mar 03, 2009

Hi, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We want to help you resolve your issue. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve the incorrect charge. Thank you!

unauthorized credit card charge

I ordered a cosmetic product from Urban Nutrition and then discovered a $59.00 charge for WellnessWatchersMD on my credit card. I called the credit card company and they said they couldn't do anything about it until I called WW. I held forever but finally got someone in their customer service dept. He was very argumentative about not cancelling the charge but he finally agreed to send a form via e-mail. I faxed the form and when I hadn't received the credit within a week I resent the form via USPS. Within a week I received a $59.00 credit on my credit card.

unauthorised deduction from credit card

I purchased a booklet on GERD from barton-publishing-b110144">Barton Publishing which I paid for over the internet. I then received a notification from Wellness Watchers that I had registered with them, which I hadn't, and since I am in the UK, I ignored. They deducted $29.95 from my credit card account without my supplying them with details or authorising it. As I looked on their website at the same time as I looked at barton-publishing-b110144">Barton Publishing, I can only assume that they have illicitly taken details from them. I have passed this information onto my credit card company. Details have been passed to the Fraud authorities over here but kindly investigate.

I don't have any details other than the above

ms.[protected]@ntlworld.com

scam charges; unauthorized cc charges

I received an e-mail "welcoming" me to my membership on Wellness Watchers MD and that I'd be charged...

unauthorised billing

I have received two unauthorised bills of £20.32 for October 08 and £20.44 for November 08, via my credit card statement, for Wellness Watchers MD which I had not requested or knew about.
Each time I print this off the confirmation code below this excerpt is changed from what appears on the screen in front of me.
I have contacted the police and informed them of the situation.

unauthorized $59 charge

Charge for $59 showed up on my monthly charge summary. Cryptic transaction description on summary state...

scam!

Apparently, they are partned with many online products you may wish to order. In my case, even though I wa...

scam - never did business w/them

What a scam - never did any business with these people until credit-card charges appeared. First for $1.00 on...

unauthorized charge to cc

Wellness Watcher's representative said they sent me an email stating that if I didn't reply they...

unauthorized charges

I am being billed by Wellness Watchers for $19.95/month. I never authorized the billing. I discovered...