Weight Watchers International Logo

Weight Watchers International

Having problems with Weight Watchers International?

Weight Watchers International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 9, 2007. The latest review Sign Up Disservice was posted on May 20, 2021. The latest complaint distruction of a meeting support group was resolved on Aug 11, 2012. Weight Watchers International has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 116 reviews. Weight Watchers International has resolved 30 complaints.

Weight Watchers International Customer Service Contacts

131 997 (Australia)
1802 604 040 (Germany)
+1 800 651 6000 (USA and Canada)
+44 345 345 1500 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 703 900 (Ireland)
+64 800 009 009 (New Zealand)
+43 15 325 353 (Austria)
+1 242 325 7546 (Bahamas)
+32 27 006 020 (Belgium)
+31 207 006 170 (Netherlands)
+41 848 188 188 (Switzerland)
11 Madison Avenue, 17th Floor

Sweden
ViktVäktarna Box 31001 200 49 Malmö

Switzerland
Rte de St-Cergue 303, CP 1432, 1260 Nyon 1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Weight Watchers International Customer Service. Initial Weight Watchers International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Weight Watchers International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Weight Watchers International. Discuss the issues you have had with Weight Watchers International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Weight Watchers International Complaints & Reviews

Weight Watchers Onlineduplicate accounts created

I signed up initially as a member in 2012, using the online service. In 2014, I wanted to sign up again, and when I attempted to, a duplicate account was somehow created using all of the same information as the first account including the banking information. How I missed this I don't know, but I have been billed twice monthly for the past fifteen months. When I spoke with a representative, I was asked a ton of questions about when I created the account, and when I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was put on hold for over thirty minutes and was never put in touch with a supervisor. Instead, Christian relayed the information from his supervisor named Dalton. To make maters worse, I was only refunded for the past three transactions. I don't understand how a system can't detect a duplicate account, using all of the same information. Oh, I was told my user name was different, which was the reason why they system did not detect the two accounts. At any rate, I paid an extra $300.00 to Weight Watchers, which for them is not even a drop in the bucket. For me, its gas and groceries for a month for a family of six. Needless to say, I will never join Weight Watchers again, and this is just another example of corporate greed.

Weight Watchersmonthly membership registration

As a Canadian spending the winter in the United States I wanted to join WW. Last winter while in the States I was unable to register monthly because my US visa was not associated with a US address. I did not know this or was told prior to joining. It took several hours of frustrating calls to find this out and get my money back. I then joined weekly and was not able to use etools. Before joining monthly this winter I called WW and they assured me if I used PayPal I would not have the same issue as last year. This is NOT true as I was not able to join online with PayPal. Yesterday I once again spent hours on the phone with a WW representative that had to always put me on hold to speak to her supervisor about my situation. I still cannot join monthly and have no idea how I will get my money back. The incompetence and lack of knowledge of the phone " help" makes me question joining this winter.

Weight Watchersfood tracking system not working

Don't bother joining Weight Watchers. The new electronic food tracking system is not working and just a complete disaster. Since they don't provide a way to manually record your points, you pretty much have to struggle to record your points with this new system, and you spend an inordinate amount of time doing so. In fact, it very much looks like they did minimal testing before the system went live. So, they have our money, but they aren't providing the services. Members were told that all the information from our old system would be transferred, and that hasn't happened. The old food tracking system was presented in a professional compact manner on the screen, that eased navigation and recording of the points. This new food tracking system is so magnified that it looks like it was made for a kindergarten student or for someone who is close to being legally blind. So, on top of the difficulties with recording your food intake (and not having access to your old information like they promised)The magnification makes it difficult to see all your information at one shot (like you could do in the old system). Save your money. Go elsewhere for your weight loss needs. These folks don't give a hoot for their customers.

Weight Watchers — strawberry smoothie - frozen yogurt bars

My current box had one with just a very small spoonful and without a stick. I tried calling and was told...

Le Mars

Weight Watchersmonthly pass purchased at meeting

I purchased a monthly pass at my local meeting and was told to activate this pass at home. I began this process on that very day and was unable to activate this pass using the access code I was given. I continued trying to activate this access code for three days using different computers and was unable to do so. I was constantly in touch with weight watchers using email and was unable to get an agent that understood the problem. Finally on the 4th day of being unable to activate this code and use my monthly pass I called weight watchers (WW). I was told I could mail the pass and receive a refund. I mailed to NY as directed and have a tracking number proving WW received this defective pass along with a letter explaining my situation and a copy of my receipt and I have been totally ignored. WW used to have excellent customer service. Not sure what the problem is, but I will probably not deal with a company again that in my opinion has unresponsive customer service.

Weight Watchers Onlineonline plus program

Weight watchers is a scam!! Do not sign up for online plus. You can't see what you are getting before they take your money (No free trial or way to view pages). Once you do pay and have access to site... It stinks, and you will never see your $ again due to fine print they have included (I tried getting a refund thru paypal with no success). That is $50 I will never see again. Run away from these scammers! Also, I have yet to receive my requested refund (They indicate I will receive $9.99 of my initial $50 payment if I cancel early. Still no $9.99!!!)

Weight Watchers — rude and over bearing meeting leader

I joined Weight Watchers in 2014 hoping to lose weight. I attended meetings every week and followed their...

Weight Watchersburns from product

I bought weight watchers individual wrapped cheese slices. I made a grilled cheese sandwich and the cheese burnt the roof of my mouth. I was making turkey burgers for diner and the cheese from burger fell off and severely burnt my lip. I don't have this problem with any other cheese except the weight watchers cheese. I will never buy again and will need to see a doctor to take care of the burns to my lips which is a hard area to heal.

burns from product

Weight Watchers — meetings in zachary louisiana

I had a stroke 3 years ago and having physical therapy since then off and own. I can't move my left arm...

Weight Watchers Mobile Appapp canceled

I joined weight watchers online program for the mobile app to track my weight. 3 or 4 months ago the app stopped working and I thought my membership had ended. Last month I discovered weight watchers was taking the fee out of my checking account. I called today and was told my account was active and the agreement states they automatically renew unless you cancel. My problem is I was unable to use the mobile app and therefore did not want the program. The customer service associate would not give me an address to send a written complaint to and tried to justify their actions by saying it was a technical glitch of some sort. He did state I could send an email to [protected]@weightwatchers.com. I want to warn others to be mindful of these applications. If something happens to it, call in to inform them of the problem. If the problem is not fixed, cancel the program right away or they will continue to withdraw money from your account.

Weight Watchers — distruction of a meeting support group

In May of 2012 The Franklin Lakes, NJ location was informed that they were moving, in July, to a new location...

Franklin Lakes

Weight Watchersbilling

I joined Weight Watchers less than 1 month ago. I paid a $20.00 registration fee and $13.00 for my first meeting. All went well and I decided after the first meeting that it would be cheaper to pay thru what they call a "monthly pass". That is $42.95 a month for unlimited meetings. I gave them my credit card and they deducted the $42.95 for my first month in advance. On the 15th of this month (2 weeks later) they deducted yet another payment of $42.95!!! I called them and they claimed that they had a 15 day "billing cycle"...but I had paid a month in advance!!! I asked to speak to a supervisor and they kept me on hold for an hour. After that time I said is the supervisor "chicken to speak to me?" After that they somehow disconnected me! I called back and got another person. She said I could cancel my account and just pay whenever I went. I asked if "cancelling my account" meant I would have to pay the original $20.00 registration fee. She seemed very vague and said that was at the discretion of the WW meeting place I was going to!! What the hell kind of business eithic is this? So far, I'm out $118 for less than a month at Weight Watchers. BEWARE!!! This seems to be their normal way of doing business!

• Le
                    leeronilee Oct 31, 2012

DO NOT GO FOR THE PAY IN ADVANCE OF $42.50. Once they have your credit card it is just about impossible to cancel without them getting at least 3 months from you. BIG SCAM!! Everyone you talk to gives you different info on how to cancel and what to do and they are all incorrect. Need better training in informing your clients. I will never use WW again and I will make sure every time I can I will say something negative about their policy. Thank you for the Internet and the availability of getting out to the masses.

Weight Watchersinnacurate scales

When I first started going to weight watchers in dover my weight loss was about even. Then they moved to a new office and I had a really really good week. Turns out that their system was all f'd up when they swithched centers and didn't bother to tell anyone until I complained. They fixed my record, but now im so depressed. I thought I was loosing weight and I wasnt'

Weight Watchers On-line Subscriptionautomatic billing without knowledge

I signed up for a 3 month trial of Weight Watchers last summer. I thought (obviously I was wrong in my thinking I admit) that after the 3 months my subscription would end. Or at least that I would be notified before any renewal or invoicing would occur.

Again, I was wrong.

The problem is that I rarely use credit cards. I only check my bills on-line periodically - which I did last week. I was shocked and horrified to find that my account was past due - with late charges! When I investigated, i found that they were all due to continuous billing by Weight Watchers.

To date, I have had a perfect credit history - I have NEVER paid late fees, nor have I ever missed any payments.

I am absolutely horrified that because of Weight Watchers, my good name and credit scores are in jeopardy. Weight Watchers refuses to refund or cancel any of it's charges.

Weight Watchers Sweet And Salty Barsfood item pictured was not food item that was delivered

I purchased three boxes of discontinued Weight Watchers Sweet and Salty Bars. The seller used a picture of the discontinued bars on her website. However, when I received the bars, she had substituted the new Weight Watchers "Oh, So Nuts!" bars that are available at every Weight Watchers meetiing site at a much lower price. I paid for the discontinued bars, not the new bars that are readily available. She is still offering the "Sweet and Salty" bars on her website. This is false advertising and is very deceitful.

Weight Watcherswebsite not working

Web site is down and has been down all day. You pay for access to this website so they really should refund everyone who has a member ship their money for every day the site is down. It is very irritating because you can not use the service without the site. Very very disappointed in this company and service.

Weight Watchers — cancellation policy

I joined WW beginning of April 2011 and signed up to have my Visa Credit Card charged for the $39.95 Monthly...

Weight Watchersnew program problems

Since weight watchers has changed their program, my key board has trouble recognizing the letters or numbers that I type. I have to type the same letter or number several times before it is recognizable. I have contact weight watchers via telephone and internet several times with no results. I was told via internet to delete cache and or cookies from my program, none exist. I am quite tire of typing the same letter or number several times until the program can recognize what is being typed. Some how the last email was sent to Australia. Their system is dysfunctional and I am a paying customer that wants to lose a few more pounds, but the system wants to make you quit and lose the remaining pounds on your own. Please fix your system and don't ignore this complaint. Thank you. Maria Calabro

Weight Watchers — can't cancel - they keep billing

Weight Watchers .com lures you into their program and when you cancel they continue to bill you for at least...

WeightWatchers plastic found in ice cream

I bought a box of chocolate ice cream tubs made by weightwatchers and i found a big piece of plastic in the tub of icecream. I have kept the plastic and the empty tub of icecream if you wish me to send them to you. I wil look forward to hear from you in the near future.

• Ri
                                Rick Ocasio Nov 24, 2012

I just recently experienced a very similar problem. I was curious to know if anyone ever followed up with you regarding your issue. I'm trying to decide whom I should contact to advise them that I experienced a foreign object in one of their ice-cream products. Any feedback would be helpful.

• Sr
                                srchng4care May 21, 2011

well you didnt think youd get skinny by eating actual chocolate ice cream did you they add fillers lol