Complete Nutrition Logo

Complete Nutrition

Having problems with Complete Nutrition?

17220 Wright St # 200
Omaha, Nebraska
United States - 68130-4667
Additional Branches

5019 S Western Ave # 195,
Sioux Falls, SD 57108-5097

5782 Calle Real,
Goleta, CA 93117

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Nutrition.

Complaints & Reviews

Complete Nutrition Reform — Completely ineffective

Charged 200$ for garbage. I did not lose one single pound as guaranteed. My coach kust kept feeding me bull...

Complete NutritionCustomer Service

I would like to start off with what a joke of a franchise. I have been to the complete nutrition in Burnsville, MN twice now with a gift card of $164.62. Not only were the associates force feeding me samples of stuff I did not want (I knew what I wanted when I walked in), they were not knowledgable of their own store. The examples will come at how much knowledge these kids had.

First, I received a gift card from my family for Christmas for complete nutrition. Tried using it at the Burnsville location in MN and the associate said "Sorry bro, different franchise gift card, can't help ya." Yes, those exact words. Secondly, he said I can order online with free shipping. Does he not know that his own store does not do online orders? Thirdly, I am standing in a complete nutrition store with a gift card and he is telling me to order online? I'm staring at the product I want. He then tells me to order it from Green Bay, WI (original gift card purchased). Why would I want it shipped? I want the product now. So I leave for my first time.

I proceed to call customer service and they return my phone call. They take down my gift card information and amount and said they will call the store location and walk them through on how to use my "special" gift card. At this point I'm pleased.

Go to the store this afternoon, some hot shot kid is blasting music and first words again were "Hey Bro.". I asked if anyone has been in contact with customer service and he goes "Nope." I ask him to check with someone and he called his buddy and said "Can't help ya. You're gonna have to call customer service again". Why do I have to call customer service AGAIN? AGAIN? Can't he call customer service. He also say's "Well I'm closing in 15 minutes". I don't care if you close in 5 minutes, help me out. Figure it out! He then laughs in my face and says "165 bucks on a gift card, ya right bro." Uhhhh yea bro, I want to use it too. So again I leave for the second time.

I call customer service once again and the lady said someone will call me back, now this time it will have to be on Thursday because of the holiday. Not only did I have to drive 20 miles there and back, I had to do it twice without any product.

Is this how all stores are run? Is this some sort of joke? I have never had any other problems and nutrition stores, and yes I'm mainly talking about GNC, and this by far is the worst experience.

I just want my product. Not too hard to fulfill.

Complete NutritionWorst Customer Service, to the point of harrasment

On 3/3/09 I went into the Complete Nutrition store and was approached by Shane Chase who claimed to be the owner of the establishment. He showed me a weight loss product that his other customers had lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks. He told me the program I was considering would last me 2 ½ months. I purchased the "Reveal" program that came with 3 packs of Ephedrine and an extra pack of Ephedrine for free. I started the program the next day in the morning and followed his instructions for the next 5 days. I did not lose any weight and I woke up feeling nauseous at night.

On 3/10/09 I went back to the store to return the products. At first Mr. Chase told me that they do not accept returns on opened products. I informed him that I had read his return policy and that it stated differently. He then insulted me and claimed that I had not taken then pills as directed and he would count them. He told me that not all the bottles in the system he sold me would not last 2 ½ months even though he told me they would before. He also asked me " Are you REALLY working out?" and then his female employee seemed to feel the need to step in between me and him and try to help me. She tried to discuss why I was having problems with the program and I told her about the nausea. Mr. Chase again stepped in and said that he would honor the return policy and give me an in store credit but that I would have to spend it right then. I didn't have time or know how to spend so much money at that time so I told him that I would be back.

On 3/11/09 I spent the day doing research on the products he had given me and found out that the Ephedrine he sold me for weight loss was actually for breathing problems and did not say anything on the package about weight loss. I researched the Code of Alabama and I think that Mr. Chase is in violation of Title 8 Section 8-19-5. My aunt and I went back to the store that evening to speak with Mr. Chase on his practices and to finish the return. Mr. Chase claimed that everyone knows that Ephedrine is for weight loss even though it's not labeled for it. Mr. Chase was pretty upset when my aunt asked him about why he felt the need to insult me the night prior. He claims he never insulted me, but he did say those things that I have claimed. Mr. Chase then had a change of heart and decided to give me a full refund. I thanked him, and his reply was that he can not believe that that I said that he insulted me and that he has never had a return. His store has only been open for 6 weeks. After the refund my aunt and I immediately left. I received a call a short time later from Mr. Chase. He said that he wanted to apologize for how everything went with me, but he thinks my aunt should come back and apologize to him because I did not take 7 days worth of pills, he counted them. I told him that I never said I took 7 days worth, I took 5. I told him I would be contacting the AG regarding his misrepresentation of the item he sold to me and to never call me again.

Complete Nutrition — Horrible treatment to the point of harrasment,