Weight Watchers — cancelled subscription
Signed up for the 3 month trial. I did remember to cancel after the trial was over in October of 08., unfortunately I didn't follow-up when I didn't receive a confirmation, instead assuming they would cancel as I asked them to. It's now June of 09 and I'm still being charged. They claim they searched their database and can't find the cancellation notification. When asked why they can't verify that the account wasn't used because I canceled it, they claim they can't research their database for that purpose. Appearently they can onloy use the database when it suits them. They claim to not have a phone# so I can actually speak to a person about it. I find that to be very poor customer service.
BBB now has a formal complaint from me. Hopefully that will help.
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership!
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free!
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff!
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!