Weight Watchers Online — no free trial - it's a ripoff!
I signed up for WW Online simply to try it. Their website says that your card wil not be charged during the 7 day trial period, but mine was charged on day two. This did not contribute to my overall good feelings about the company, and I decided to cancel on day five, well within the seven days. I did this by email. I rec'd an email back saying I was not eligible for any refund because I did not notify them of my cancellation within the seven day period, which was obviously not true. After three emails and a phone call to customer service, they said they would indeed refund my $65, that I should not have been charged until day 7. Of course 4 days later I have seen no credit on my charge account. I do believe that this is a calculated customer service rip-off practice on their part. Not smart, as I have been a loyal follower of WW for 20 years (in person meetings, not online). I promise you I will NEVER darken their doors again, and I will tell everyone who will listen about their shady business practices.
More Weight Watchers Online Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership!
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free!
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - inability to cancel monthly pass on line
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!