Menu

WebWatcher  -  Webwatcher software

H
Author of the complaint
6:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchased. Bought and installed the product. It worked for 1 day. Then it stopped working. I contacted Customer Support and they re-issued my license and had me uninstall and re-install. I did that and it didn't work. I did that twice and it didn't work. When I purchased they offered a 7 day trial. At 6 days (after it only working for 1 single day) I reached out to customer support (again) and filed a case for a refund. I actually ended up filling 2 cases. They told me they would issue me a refund. A week later when I did not see any refund on my credit card I contacted them and they said that I was not elligible for a refund. WHAT?!?! I asked them to check the emails, the two different case numbers, the chat transcripts that I had with Tech Support and the email I had with the Refund Department. Nope. They still wouldn't refund me. I asked them if it was worth it for a measly $39.95. Apparently this is how this company does business. What an absolute joke! Even if they had a product that worked, buyer beware and pay attention to these reviews. I wouldn't want to do business with any company that has these policies in place. Staking your company name over lying about a policy all for $39.95?!?! This will eventually catch up to you WebWatcher! Do right by your customers or you won't be around much longer. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

View 0 more photos