Having problems with WebWatcher?

WebWatcher Customer Service Contacts

88 Post Road West, 1st Floor
Westport, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WebWatcher Customer Service. Initial WebWatcher complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WebWatcher above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WebWatcher. Discuss the issues you have had with WebWatcher and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

WebWatcher Complaints & Reviews

Webwatchermy credit card being chared i need my refund

im being charged 129.95 off my credit card i did not purchise this i dont KNOW what this web site is about so i need this canclled and i need my refund i dont know how this came about but im going to get to the bottom of this i looked at my bank statement and seen i was being charged for something i didnt perches i need this cancelled and refund back please

WebwatcherI have been misled

I purchased this software to place on an iphone (which it was advertised to work on). When I tried to install it, it did not work because it did not support the latest IOS software. So I requested a refund. After being on hold with tech support for 30 minutes and then filing a refund request I have been denied twice a refund. Clearly, I have been misled and now I have lost $100. Even before requesting a refund they informed me not to cancel the credit card payment as they would sick a collection agency against me.

WebwatcherTracking device for the iPhones and androids

Tracking device for the iPhones and androidsNot made aware that I needed on a computer in order to download software I do not own one before I cannot use it and also was not made aware that had to have access to the iPhone before two to be able to install them on that too so now I don't have access to it so I can't use it at all came down on it appreciate if you would refund my money as promptly as as possible have a nice day thank you very much

• Updated by Dondaw · Apr 22, 2020

Yes I wasn't made aware before I purchased that I need to head to own a computer to set up the software or that I had to have access to the iPhone I want to truck neither one of those we mentioned before about it so I can't use it at all I can't even download it so please refund my money please my name is Donny Dawson the last four digits of my credit card or 2388 my email address is DONDAW 63 @Gmail my phone number is [protected] please contact me and let me know what's happening thank you and have a nice day

Apr 20, 2020

Webwatcher — they won't refund me

I have try contacting webwatcher and it has been in vain they won't refund me for a free trial I did not...

Feb 10, 2020

Webwatcher.com — software application

I do not like to be scammed and thought that I was savvy enough but this company is the worst. Please do not...

Webwatchercell phone monitoring

NEVER got it to work, always had issues. I got it for the wireless backup options so I didn't need my daughters phone every time. NEVER WORKED. I EVEN HAD THEM REMOTE ACCESS MY COMPUTER AND STILL... nothing. I had to HAVE her phone for it to back up and then STILL didn't work. I got the run around and then got told it was the imazing that was the problem. It's what they made me download for webwatcher to work!!! Why use something that doesn't work! Very upset and wanted my money back, but was refused. DO NOT BUY

Webwatchernot risk free!!! do not buy

Webwatcher - DO NOT BUY!
          Do not be tempted by "Risk free" and "Money back guarantee" posted all over the Webwatcher site. Instead, look at the very end of Terms and Conditions, then link to their Refund Policy buried even deeper on the site - there's a reason why it's buried In all of the legal ease. I wish I saw these comments before entering my credit card. Now $129 out the door and nothing to show for it. RUN. DO NOT BUY! Plenty of other more reputable and customer friendly options. Customer support of absolutely no help.

Webwatcherthe webwatcher app

Nothing but issues and no help. Takes your money, and refuses to help. You ask a question, different questions, they give the same answer, over and over. No one knows how to do anything there. And refuses a refund or credits. Scammers and pretty shady! I have contacted phone, email, chat, and supervisor request, with no response. They are taking full advantage of people.

Webwatcherprogram

HORRIBLE! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!!! The program could not be loaded to my computer and after I asked for a refund less than 24 hours after my purchase they refused (despite the 7 day "risk free" guarantee). They said they needed to remote into my computer to fix the problem, but I refused as I have confidential information about clients on my computer. They still refused to provide a refund.

Webwatcherwebwatcher!!!

BEWARE!!!This company false advertised their product as risk free. They charge and than even if you cancel with in less than a day don't even install they refuse to refund money that was suppose to be free 7 day trial. If you try and contact they end chats don't answer their supposed 24/7 support. If you want to throw money way and to have poor customer service and have a product that does nothing but cause grief than this is the greatest scam product there is!!! Don't ever use this company as they have no customer ethics!!!

Webwatcherwebwatcher

Omg where do I start???? I purchased this ap because I was told that it would work with iOS for my sons phone. I do a remote session with a rep to get it all set up and then their instructions were that I need to keep phone connected to pc for at least 6 hours before it would start working. It recorded 32 things After day 1 then it never did anything for another week. I waited patiently with no changes to history. I even tested search words for internet history still nothing. So after 6 hours installing two different programs and a week all the test including me deleting messages to see if it recorded that ...NOTHING!!! So I submit a case and they respond back via email that I had to contact support for a remote assistance session. The rep that I get tells me it works with an android but they have known issues with iOS WOW!!! So the rep tells me to respond back to the email and they would resolve the refund request. Today which is almost a month later after reopening the case I think 5-7 more times these people still are refusing to refund me. This is outrageous. I paid for 3 months for almost $60 and got absolutely nothing out of this junk software.

Webwatcherwebwatcher filtering software

DO NOT give this company your credit card information. They are clearly fraudsters. I asked for a refund within their trial period and they refused. They claim it can be installed in 5 minutes or less which is false advertising. I tried for hours to get it to work only to discover you have to have a computer on the same network running a service. I am a software engineer and have never had issues like this before. The software is absolute junk. I'm escalating to my credit card company.

Webwatcherwebwatcher

Deceptive practice for the "risk free" guarantee. When I asked for a refund within the 3 days time limit, it was denied for arbitrary reasons. The SW does not perform as advertised (it is not stealthy--easily discovered--and requires the client on my PC to be open. Company just flatly denies the refund request--for me and all others it appears. Company offers no resolution.

Webwatcherinternet monitoring app

I purchased the spy app from webwatcher in approximately June 2019, and paid with my Visa debit card.
                        I complained to the company that I could not get the product to work and told them to cancel my subscription with immediate effect.
                        This week I noticed webwatcher had debited $39 from account without my permission.
                        I have never used this product and request immediate refund of the amount debited back into my account.

Webwatcherwebwatcher bills concerns

To whom it may concern.
                          This is christy, and I am sending this message to request for refund of two charges made in May and August from my account. I was not able to use the complete the set up process or use the Webwatcher program since May and have been billed twice for service that I didn't use. So I will appreciate a refund of the two charges made to my account.
                          Thank you for your understanding and I can be reached at [protected], or email [protected]@ymail.com.

Webwatcherwebwatcher children's phone monitoring

We signed up for this and the same day we asked for refund because it wasn't what we wanted. We got a co.okete run around. We called and were told yes they would refund but they stall you list the refund time period and instead send tech support to help you with app. We called numerous times for a week and now are told we are past the refund period. Completely deceptive. I would strongly avoid.

Webwatchercomplaint

Worst product/ruined my macbook!
                              Beware! You need to read this before you buy!! These people do not honor their risk free trial and do not refund your money.
                              I purchased this subscription and had trouble downloading on my macbook pro (2018 model). 3 days later, I had to call tech support to help because the download didn't complete successfully. I thought it was my error. Tech support assisted remotely and it seemed to load successfully. We hung up and the backup data for the phone I need to monitor did not complete. My computer froze and shut off. I had to take it to a tech to service it. I requested a refund within the 3 day trial period and they sent a generic response, not at all addressing my issue. I complained and filed a claim with paypal, but paypal doesn't refund any software related purchases. Webwatcher also sent the same generic response to paypal, as a reply, no different than what webwatcher sent me. These people are scammers and sheisters!!! Their software is junk, too. I found out, after I had to pay, that you have to download data on your computer from the phone you are monitoring every time you want to review the info. What the hell?? Who has time for that crap?!! Do not buy this subscription! It's crap!! Junk!! And, they do not have an idea of what customer service is. They only have automatic replies to emails, which proves they have no business sense or adequate payroll funds, whatsoever.

Webwatchermonitoring

Deceptive practice. Do not use this company. They do not deliver but steal your money. The will fight your credit card company with clever tactics if you file a dispute. They capture data to make it look like you are in the wrong. I think they have a department just to fight disputed claims. Product never worked and I could never get a hold of them.

Webwatcher"risk free" service - more like total scam

So far I am very disappointed! It took over 2 hours to install, not 5 minutes as advertised and I had to get technical support involved. It doesn't show me who my kid follows/comments or gets DM's from on social media apps (only date and time accessed). It DOES NOT syncing remotely as advertised -- NOT REAL TIME DATE!!! (I have to use a USB everytime!?!). And if you want a refund, forget it! I was denied by you when I used your online refund request AND I called twice only to hear they will "transfer you to the refund dept" but then I get transferred to a voicemail saying you can only request it online. The return policy, which isn't mentioned prior to entering your credit card # says you have to do it within 72 hours of purchasing which isn't even enough time to get it all set up and determine if it's actually tracking and monitoring. I'm beyond annoyed, what a waste of time and money! TOTAL SCAM. Thankfully my credit card company is disputing it.

Webwatcherrefund

Well my nephew downloaded this app and use my savings and I'm trying to void this transaction and get my refund. It was without my premission also. I don't know how he got my card but he's in big trouble. It's very important that I get this transaction void because it's my card is connected to my savings account which money isn't supposed to come out for six months till a year.

• Updated by Jeffrey veasley · Jun 08, 2019