Having problems with Primus.ca?

Primus.ca Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 422 6395 (Wireless Sales & Customer Support)
+1 800 370 0015 (Technical Support)
+1 800 806 3273 (Customer Care)
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 400

Customer Care

Wireless Sales & Customer Support

Wholesale

Sales

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Primus.ca Customer Service. Initial Primus.ca complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Primus.ca above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Primus.ca. Discuss the issues you have had with Primus.ca and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Primus.ca Complaints & Reviews

Primus.cainternet

After being promised at least 25Mpbs on my internet when I plugged in the equipment I couldn't even check my email because the page took too long to load. When finally I could do a speed test it only showed 1.4 Mbps and crashed again.

I phone multiple times about the same issue in less than a week but they were unable to solve it and refused to send a technician.

Finally after less that 2 weeks dealing with them I cancelled and got charged for a whole month of servoce(???), installation (which they did not do) and a fine for early cancellation

Primus.cafalse charges

In October 2018, I received a bill from Primus for $20.38 in 'other charges'. I have never subscribed to any services from Primus. I have never had any contact with them. I don't know how they got my address. I called. They admitted it was an error and promised to delete the account. Today (Jan 11, 2019) I received another bill. The previous charges have been adjusted, but there are new 'other charges' of $9.99. And now, the phone number for customer support does not even work.

I would like my account deleted for real this time and I do not want to receive any correspondence from Primus ever again.

BTW, I filed a complaint here the first time this happened. I won't bother to do it a third time. Seriously, I can't even upload a pdf of the bills.

Primus.caunauthorized invoicing

I received an invoice from Primus indicating that I had an account with them and owed them $19.98 for 'other charges'. I have never had an account with Primus. I have never even had any correspondence from them prior to this. When I phoned they admitted that I had never had an account with them and that they would reverse the charges and close the account. What it most interesting is that the invoice says there was a previous charge of $3.33, and then a current charge of $15 plus taxes. I do not beleive this was not a mistake. What I would like to know is how they got my name and address in order to set up an account and bill me some random amount hoping I would pay. If I get any further billing from them, you can bet I will be doing more than just complaining on here. I would add a photo of the bill, but I don't really know if its safe to upload that kind of information to this site.

• Updated by Sue Michalsky · Jan 11, 2019

Primus.ca — billing and false promises

This company is CRAP. TERRIBLE customer service. Reps are BLATANT LIARS. Have been [censored]ting me for 8...

Primus.caInternet high speed

I have a problem with internet for the last couple of week. If you want a support you have to call from home. This week end my internet was really very very slow. Just to open one e mail it took 10 minutes. Forget about watching Netflix or doing a research of any kind. I called primus yesterday and they said that they will call me between 1h00 and 3h00 in the afternoon. I waited all the time and nobody called. I tried 3 times this morning and each time the automated voice sud they are searching my account and nothing happed after that. For the fourth time trying I finally get an agent. He checked my internet and he said "Yeah I can see you have a problem" . Trying to fix it, he did not do much. He said it is my router. But I know it is not the rooter because My husband tried it at our neighbour and it worked fine. I told that the agent. and he did not know what to say. YEAHHHHHHH, nobody care about the client. I decided that it. I got fed up with primus and their disgusting service. I Am going to leave this stupid compagnie and go with another one. I hope I will find one that respect its clients.

Primus.cainternet, ld

I've called Primus 3 times to cancel Primus internet and LD for my grandfather who passed 3 weeks ago. The first time I was asked to send a death certificate by email and account information.
          The second AND third time I called, they reported they did not receive the email and repeatedly told me I was not an authorized caller. My response was "well who is, he's dead". Their response was to be an authorized caller I need to email, which I have done twice. I was also denied the ability to speak to a supervisor as I was not an authorized caller.
          At the end, the agent told me this "wasn't her problem anymore" and hung up. I have dealt with many companies to cancel accounts for my grandfather. This is the only time I have felt disrespected.

Called and emailed August 18, 20. Called August 23.

Primus.ca — customer service

I have been a customer for over 5 years, we have never had any issues, always had good internet service, and...

Toronto

Primus.cainternet service I never had and I returned modem

I returned modem 5 yrs ago. They did a investigation and found I did return the modem. They said a email will be send to me after the close the account saying I don't owe nothing. Every time I call they something different I have references numbers from when they did the investigation and everything as been approved but they still have not did anything they keep telling me I have to wait for them to do whatever it is they need to do before they can email me the letter this going towards my credit and I told them I need the email asap. This as been going on for 2 weeks now. I don't owe anything because return the modem and they know that now but they are not doing anything to resolve the iuess

Primus — internet

I hold you guys responsible for allowing a company such as primus to sit in your stores and selling garbage...

Lethbridge

Primus.ca — internet services

Good evening, My self Dharmesh Patel [protected]). I got internet from you with 30 MBPS last week, and...

Vaughan

Primusinternet service

The most unpleasant experience I have upgrading my internet speed! Primus promised sending technician to my place, I got phone call scheduled the date. However, technician didn't show up and Primus told me they already did the job at their end.

My internet speed still remaining the same after a quite a few days of waiting for their service. And they still cannot confirm when this issue will be fixed! So disappointed about their ineffective way of working and attitude towards unfinished job.

Be careful if you want Primus service before you sign the contract, they will give you hard cancellation penalty if you are not satisfied with them. And you have to keep their unfairness service with no choice.

Primus — internet

I have the internet 16 with Primus. I have been without internet for two days (I work from home) and with...

Calgary

Primusabsolutely garbage service

Hi,

New account holder here. Primus internet service is horrendous. These guys force modem to reboot automatically numerous times in a day. Is this what I am paying for? Whenever you are in the middle of doing something there goes modem in restart mode and has to wait 5 mins until line comes back? This is horrible and just no way this kind of service worth $ I am paying for.

Horrible customer and technical service as one has to wait for an hour to talk to someone and callback is garbage because these idiots never call back.

Also these are resellers and bell actually do throttle internet connection all the time.

Primus — landline phone

I am writing this complaint for my 84 year old sister at her request. The name is Irene Dossett. The phone...

Calgary

Primus — internet & customer service

After numerous phone calls with technicians and customer service representatives, my internet is still...

Mississauga

Primusresidential and business

June 27 - this is my third call to Primus and this time to ask why I was charged cancellation fee when my service has moved from Residential to Business. It was confirmed twice in the past that no cancellation fee will be charged, yet it is on my credit card account. It is because I wanted to avoid the cancellation fee of $230.00, I stayed with Primus (where customer service is pathetic).

On the business side of things - it is now 45 days since orders were submitted and lovely promises made by the sales team. Internal documentation issues and guess who suffers??? Customer. Why of-course they can sort their own internal issues how does one expect that they will look after their customers. Ha! My business internet is still not up. Resolution - call technical support. Guess what? I have a business to run. Internet and phone line is Primus business so get that working. I do not have time to stay on hold for the next 5 hours. I clearly specified this before making a switch under package for internet. Sales person promised that I will be looked after. What a fool I am to believe.

Does anyone in Primus care?

Primus — customer service

Hi I have been with primus for 3 years I stopped for 4 months because we moved and when we got back to them...

Primus — home phone

I have been on hold for 1 hour and 20 minutes and have not yet heard from a live person. I am trying to...

Campbellford

Primus — customer service

My internet is not working since two months. Modem needs to be replace. Its not turning on. I keep calling...

Ottawa

Primus Canadacustomer service

... Changed services in may and in july I was invoiced for a non return of their modem... I used their return kit to mail back their modem on may 19th.. I also was astute enough to get a tracking receipt from the post office...
                    ... But trying to get to customer service to convey this information was almost impossible... Enduring long periods of time listening to elevator music whilst waiting for a voice to answer is not my idea of 'access to customer service'...
                    ... When I finally got a voice, she quickly informed me that I would have to pay 115.00 bucks for the modem... The aggressive tone prevailed until I revealed that I had a post office receipt... She took down the tracking number and stated that she would investigate... If this is a ploy to gleam extra funds from a long time customer, i'm not impressed.. Oh, and by the way, I cancelled the service because they kept exponentially raising their rates...

Cheryl Ann Portilla Aug 02, 2016

The WORST PROVIDER that I ever dealt with!!! This company is a ### AND CHEATERS !!! They are definitely good when you sign in and with an AWESOME PROMISES OF GOOD SERVICE !!! YEAH RIGHT !!! But Thank GOODNESS I was able to cancelled right away their WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!