Menu

D
Author of the complaint
2:41 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did the 7 day free trial, I cancelled after 1 day. Noticed my credit card had been charged 99.95, I did not agree to this. Company says they will not refund, because I did a manual upgrade! I did not know I did this and believe their site tricks you into this. After looking back, I received no alert or email saying I would be charged $99.95 if I clicked this certain item on the website, this is trickery at its best!

Helpful? 0 0

WebWatcher - scam
4 comments
D
Sep 21, 2019 2:41 am

i also went for 14 day(not 7) advertised trial and could not install on a s4 lge samsung android. i had a very good cell tech work at it and said it was for a later version software android.i was told it supports an a s4 samsung .then i discovered they took 129.99 from my bank. the page must have moved when i checked 1 month(as i thought the month included the trial period with the month and i was going really slow and sure on my info entry .i chatted with a person 3 times and he said to email them my complaint and i would receive a refund . i could not get any email address to send (address doesn't exist popup) . i called both phones and was put on hold or was told i would receive a callback. nota, nothing so far .i, m ready to join a class action suit against them . please let me know if any one else is think along those lines ! these people should pay for the ripof deception they have caused all of us and so my more just because we love are kids.i mean lets write congress, or something. please contact if anyone has an idea dave [email protected] [email protected]

C
Jul 28, 2019 2:41 am

I would like a refund isn’t what we’re looking for will take business elsewhere

K
Aug 20, 2018 2:41 am

Same thing happened to me! This company is running a total scam! There is no such thing as a risk free trial because as soon as you enter payment uno they say you "manually upgraded to a paid subscription." Unbelievable!

U
Mar 06, 2017 2:41 am

Same thing happen to me ! Rip off ...

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

78 complaints