Having problems with Usenet.nl?

Usenet.nl reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 19, 2010. The latest review Refund my money was posted on Aug 11, 2021. The latest complaint but I never signed up for anything... was resolved on Jun 09, 2013. Usenet.nl has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 89 reviews. Usenet.nl has resolved 6 complaints.

Usenet.nl Customer Service Contacts

1877 257 3360 (United States)
+44 203 670 5870 (International (UK)
Via XXV Marzo, 4
Thu10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Usenet.nl Customer Service. Initial Usenet.nl complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Usenet.nl above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Usenet.nl. Discuss the issues you have had with Usenet.nl and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Usenet.nl Complaints & Reviews

Usenet.nlRefund my money

The usenet.nl charge me for $99 without informing that I am still subscribe on their product even I cancelled it after I sign up for 14days free trial as it's appear on their website the choice if you want to cancel so I cancel it because it doesn't work in my location. And then I just received an email from paypal that my money is debited by Usenet.nl I am very shocked because I know that I already cancelled that subscription. I sent an email and even call their Customer Service I thought that I could ask for a refund even if I tell them to just charge me a 1 month subscription and refund me the rest of 11 months but the customer service that I spoke was too rude and just keep telling that they can't do anything about my problem. Hope someone can help me because that money was really important for me and my children. Thank you

Usenet.nlUsenet.nl

Usenet.nl place ads all over the web offering free downloads of media, (music, movies, books etc), a lot of which they don't actually have available!

They offer an alleged 14 Day Free Trial which means you have to give them either your Card details or PayPal account. Although they make it appear you can cancel any time within the 14 Day Trial* but in the Contract you have just signed up to they insist on minimum NOTICE PERIODS which mean it is IMPOSSIBLE to actually cancel before the trial ends, meaning you technically owe them for at least 1 year's subscription!

*It is also EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to actually cancel in the first place, (in the SMALL PRINT it warns that their email address is NOT MONITORED so a lot of people send an email saying they want to cancel, which they can say they warned you wouldn't be read & therefore isn't a legitimate cancellation!

Buried in the sign-up email is a link to their 'support' form. You can fill this in but you have no real proof you've sent it, or when. Chances are they'll say they haven't received your cancellation & use that as an excuse for taking your money!

Also, in the contract is stipulates that NO REFUNDS will be given & they use this to prevent your Bank's chargeback, (if you gave them your card details - and God help you if you did, because your bank won't), & also to win a PayPal case against you if you try to claim the payment is unauthorised, (by signing up for the free trial you have inadvertently 'agreed' to their T&C)!

Usenet.nlDownloading services

I think it is a right scam they said i could try the site out for 14 days if i like it then i have to pay 99 dollars to use it, i tried it it has nothing useful to download on there i tried cancelling the membership being bought deleted the software but was not able too cancel they keep trying to take the money out of my account which has become a right nightmare for me which will give me bank fines and a bad credit rating as im in minus and it will also take the money out as soon as i get paid which leaves me having to starve for weeks.. or having to cancel my card which will be a nightmare as i won't be able to withdraw money to get food for the month until my new card arrives!!!

Usenet.nlscam

Watch out! Don't register for the free trial. Don't try to download anything (the file don't exist). And most important thing:
        Don't pay anything!
        Block your credit card if is not paypal.
        Account cancellation doesn't work. After the end of free trial, this "company" start to asking you for money for a never requested "full service" subscription ($100).

Sooner or later they'll give up.
        Do not fall for their bullying: don't pay them!
        They will use all sort of bully tactics just to scare you into sending money into their bank account. This is illegal, so, you can take legal action if you want.

Luckly I don't typed any credit card info (I don't have a credit card), so they can't do anything. Only send me payment requests and letters untill they give up (or untill i'll take legal action)

Useful link (how to cancel subscription with paypal)

Usenet.nleverything about subscription

I always have messages of paying 100 euros . I tried to cancel since my free trial but no response . U should be ashamed . I can't sleep because of it . Acount username unf-[protected]-51d . I want my account terminated preferably so I wont have problems . I want this problem solved and comunications opened . It really puts me a lot of stress bc i dont want 100 euros put pf my card when my salary comes.

everything about subscription
          everything about subscription

Jan 15, 2020

Usenet.nl — cancel subscription and delete account

My customer number: [protected] Hi, i asked to cancel my free trial and subscription in usenet.nl so i dont...

Dec 21, 2019

Usenet.nl — free subscription to usenet

Hi, my name is Cecilia. What is happening to me with Usent nl is scary I accepted the free subscription on...

Dec 08, 2019

Usenet.nl — cancellation

hello, 2 weeks ago i clicked a link where to download free music sounds in a community forum. someone who...

Usenet.nlfail to cancel subscription and account

It has been over 5 days since I sent my first request both via email and your support form and I still haven't receive any reply from you guys yet. I am very angry about this. If you guys still decide to be silent over this matter, I'm not going to continue waiting. I have been asking for help from my payment card company and they said they will be working on reporting you guys to your local police whenever I am ready.

I really don't want to drag this matter any further so please check my previous emails and messages and solve this issue once and for all.

As I said in my previous emails,  I want my money back, I want all subsciption plans on my account canceled and my account and data to be deleted from your service as I do not want to have any involvement with your website/service anymore after this.

My account information:

Customer number: [protected]
            Username: unf-[protected]-00d
            Customer ID: [protected]

Usenet.nlproblem: payment charged

Hello, I was debited with 96.00 euros while I canceled the registration and payment, I am in a very difficult financial situation, please help me please. I was on a trial period. The registration was done by credit card. Please really find a solution for me! With all my respects. I'm waiting for an answer, to contact me here is my email address: [protected]@

• Updated by Nathers Ahar · Oct 18, 2019

Hello, I was credited with 96.00 euros while I canceled the registration and payment, I am in a very difficult financial situation, please help me please. I was on a trial period. The registration was done by credit card.

• De
                  Deedeeseveneleven Oct 22, 2019

Hi! Im sorry to hear that. Have you called them and received a confirmation letter of termination?.
                  Based on what I have read in many forum, you have to call their hotline or contact through their form.. I have tried both and called the UK hotline, fortunately I am able to get the email confirmation within minutes, and the form was replied promptly too. I just hope there wont be any fee charged to my credit card after the trial period. Have you checked the status in your account, what does it say. Please dont give up and try to call the hotline. I was lucky to be connected to a rep just at 5 minutes after being on hold. Hope everything goes well for you .

Usenet.nlcomplaint

Hello I made a huge mistake that I subscribe to usenet. Nl free trail. And they charge me 1 usd after I subscribe!!! I google it after that. I saw many fears cases that they are scam.. I emailed them and contact there support to cancel the subscription before end of free trail. After 24 house they mail me back that your contract with customer number [protected] will presumably be terminated on 10/11/2019 and it will not be renewed anymore.. I fear that after end of trail they charge me 100 usd like they do to other people and stole the money from my credit card help me please to solve that nightmare please!!!

Usenet.nleverything

I was trying to locate a documet. I was prompted by usenet. I attempted to register and the registration process was complicated and did not work.

I did not proceed. Two weeks later my bank informed me that this company was trying to draw 100$ from my account. I blocked the transaction and any further transaction. I contacted the company and asked for the acount, which I was under the understanding was not real as the registration process was never completed and I never received any mail to confirm the registration competion, to be cancelled. I received a cancellation confirmation. They continue to try and claim money from me. It is a scam and properly complicated. I purchase goods from Amazon, l Ebay, Aliexpress and ahve never had this problem.

Please warn people not to try this service. I am going to have there emails blacklisted and have already prevented emails from there domain even getting to my server.

Usenet.nlusenet

Definitely a fraud... i subscribed to reddit/usenet on the 14 days trial as advertised. I decided to cancel within a week through their support form on their website. I received confirmation and also was asked for cancellation reason. I was shocked to find that i have been charged US99 at the end of the month. I lodged a complaint and they asked for proof of cancellation. Now, that's the strange part. I just could not locate the correspondence i received from their support team in reply to my cancellation via their web support form. I'm convinced that it's all been set up to lure customers into subscribing and making it near impossible to cancel, thus scamming us all. Advice to all... stay away from reddit/usenet!!

Mar 22, 2019

Usenet.nl — fraudulent company

I joined Usenet as it promoted itself to be like Amazon to watch movie online with. This company is fraudlent...

Usenet.nl — subscription policies

I used the page once and left no data for the payment, because I was not interested in buying any of their...

Usenet.nl — the company has charged $99 from my credit card but I did not subscribed for yearly package. I just subscribed for trial package.

They have stolen my money. I did not subscribed as regular or premium member. I don't even know my user iD or...

Usenet.nl — unauthorized payment automatic, after cancellation did.

On the 18th of April I have canceled the program offered in the usenet.nl several hours after I registered...

Usenet.nl — I canceled my account, but still getting paid...

I had an account of usenet.nl, but I canceled after less than a week. After that I received thi...

Usenet.nl — unauthorized credit card charges

I have created a profile and cancelled it as soon as possible. It was still within my free trial. Month after...

Usenet.nl S.r.l — misguided information

I subscribed and agreed to pay subscription on the basis that I was going to have access to text books that...