Having problems with MyFax?

MyFax reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 28, 2009. The latest review No purchase was posted on May 18, 2021. The latest complaint company will not cancel my account and continues to bill me was resolved on Aug 07, 2014. MyFax has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 42 reviews. MyFax has resolved 11 complaints.

MyFax Customer Service Contacts

1866 378 2373 (USA, Customer Service)
1866 563 9212 (USA, Technical Support)
+44 808 804 0015 (UK, Customer Service)
+44 808 804 0014 (UK, Sales)
+1 613 260 6325 (Technical Support, USA and International)
+1 613 216 0978 (Billing Support, USA and International)
6922 Hollywood Boulevard, 5th Floor
Hollywood, California
Global Ireland Ltd
Unit 3, Woodford Business Park, Santry, Dublin 17, Ireland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyFax Customer Service. Initial MyFax complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyFax above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyFax. Discuss the issues you have had with MyFax and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyFax Complaints & Reviews

MyFaxNo purchase

My name is william j parker and you suckas keep cjharging me for yr services i

Want a refund cause I don't have a fax machine when I lost my bank card these charges popping up I need my money back or i'll b homeless... I will sue if I dont get spome attention and or refund may 17 2021... My card last 6 is 061281 or the 1st four 4427 expires10/23

No purchase

MyFaxUnauthorized charges from my card

I had service exactly 1 day but called and canceled because my fax kept saying error so they convinced me it was canceled back in November 2020. In February I noticed money coming out again all the way back to end of November and called. They told me that they didn't know why it was doing that and basically I'm out of those months worth, now, it's April and again the same thing except, I noticed they've got me for 2 different customer I'd numbers and basically they've been getting double payments! I've had enough! I've already gotten in touch with an attorney for a class action/personal lawsuit ! Now I'm going to have to cancel all my cards because I would have to constantly watch my card for more payments!

MyFaxUnauthorized credit card charges

I was unable to use this service and canceled during my "free trial" in mid-July of 2020, as confirmed in an email response from the company. I was charged two weeks later, in late July, and again every month from August to March--$90 in unauthorized charges--despite repeated confirmed cancellations. After threatening to report the company, I was refunded $10 of the $90 I'm owed. I have never used MyFax's services, only signed up for the free trial.

MyFax is owned by j2 Global.

• Ef
          eFax Apr 01, 2021

Hello @jhreport,

This is not the impression we wish for you to have. We do provide direct online cancellation for all u.S monthly billed account holders as well as 24/7 live chat, phone, email, and social support. If your account does not qualify to cancel online, you will be directed to our live chat support to further assist you with your request. A reference number shall be provided once the account has been validated and a confirmation email is sent to the primary billing email address within 24 hours of the set closure date. https://www.myfax.com/legal/terms#10

Please email our Social Team at [email protected] if you would like us to look into this matter further for you.

Many Thanks,
          MyFax Support Team

MyFaxAccount services

I have been trying to cancel my account for a week now and keep getting the run around. I got a live chat agent once and was told I should receive an email that my account was canceled. That still hasn't happened and I can't reach anyone to confirm my account was canceled. My fax number is [protected].

It seems like this is more of a scam versus poor management. The company needs a serious overhaul.

MyFaxUnauthorized credit card charges

My name is Vicki Clemons
          I have charges being made on my Rakuten credit card without my permission. My statement says charges of $10.00 each were made on May 14, Jun 14, and Jul 15, 2020 with an additional pending $10.00 charge listed today Aug 14 on my Rakuten credit card. The statement reads (J2"MYFAX SERVICES [protected] CA). I have not ordered any services from MyFax. I do not even own a fax machine. **I am requesting a full refund for these charges. I do not want this service whatever it is.

Vicki Clemons
          5662 N Clover Elm Dr
          Fairland IN 46126
          [protected]
          Rakuten Acct ending in 6063
          cc

Unauthorized credit card charges

MyFaxfax service free trial rip off

I signed up for a trial. After a few days I wanted to cancel and a $10 fee appeared on my bank statement. I called questioning the charge. I was told some nonsense that my one page fax took 365 seconds to transmit and that generated the charge. Moreover, that they have no control over the phone company fees. The rep said he would submit a request for me to get a refund, but doubted it would granted.

Its apparent this is a scam. I notified my bank that My Fax misrepresented their services and committed fraud.

MyFaxonline fax service

I only sent 3 pages and went over the allotted time for free trial month! And all they can do is refund the difference and cancel my service!?! Wait...because they took too long to send! I could've sent this from a friends job or paid $0.30 at the corner store but instead I was charged $10! [email protected]%**::#:[email protected]@=!!! I went negative in my account applying for food stamps!

MyFaxonline fax service

myfax.com offers a ‘free trial' . Then They make cancellation very difficult. [ie, you cannot get thru on the phone, and other methods, such as online cancellation, don't work] Then they keep charging your credit card after the trial period. Unless you are very eagle-eyed about inspecting all your credit card transactions, the charges they bill to your credit card will mount up. I believe that every day, thousands of people are being ripped off by this company and its fraudulent methods.

MyFax.commonthly fax service

I signed up for the demo for this product and they couldn't deliver a single fax. I called and cancelled the service before the trial was over; they made me wait for a very long time, citing what a complicated process it is to do a cancellation. During the cancellation they tried to bill my card for additional services and fortunately the charges did not go thru because my bank suspected fraudulent activity. After a month after cancellation, they billed my card again. Now I don't even have access to their website, so I can't even use the account if I wanted to.

They are a scam operation.

MyFaxfax service

I transferred my 888 fax number from RIngCentral to MyFax. My plan was sending maximum 100 pages per month for $10 per month. First time that I used their service I sent a fifty pages fax. MyFax emailed me back saying your fax did not go through, so I re-sent the fax. Again MyFax emailed me again that it did not go through, so I had to do it again, same thing happened 4 times. I gave up then. MyFax charged me additional $40 for sending more than 100 pages per month. When I complaint about their service and asked to be reimbursed they canceled my account and even kept my 888 number which I had for the past 10 years.

MyFaxfax service

About 12 months ago we were looking to send a fax, I came across myfax.com and saw they offered a free trial service. I tried the service and I could not get it to work. I called the 800 number and could not get them to get it to work. I said cancel my free trial. And I never used the service or tried again. Unfortunately, I did not realize until now in June of 2018 that they haver been charging my card 10 dollars per month since Aug of 2017, shame on me. I called the number listed to cancel the membership, the first man who answered laughed at me and hung up. I called back and was able to get it canceled I think, but had to give them all My cc information. I now have to cancel my back card which is a major inconvenience as everyone knows. I have been told I will opt be credited any of the charges even though I never used the service.

MyFaxefax service

4/6/18
                        I had been trying to cancel my account for six months, and instead, they kept taking my money while at the same time, locking me out of my online dashboard by invalidating my email address. When the billing department contacted me because the payment didn't go through, I told them once more that they needed to immediately cancel my account. Instead, they put the payment through, and completely ignored my request to cancel the account.
                        When I finally reached a supervisor from customer service, I was told that they would cancel the account (FINALLY), but that I wouldn't even receive a refund of the most recently stolen charge from them, let alone the money from the last six months. Now, not only am I out this month's payment, but I also have the service I was cheated out of paying for.

• Updated by Jenne Finley · Apr 06, 2018

*Now, not only am I out this month's payment, but I also have the service I was cheated out of paying for.* Should read that I don't have the service I was cheated out of paying for.

My Fax — stop spamming!

MyFax must definitely stop spamming. I am so tired and infuriated at the same time. I wanted to try their...

MyFax.comSuch a scam!

I used www.myfax.com free trial and got scammed! Too bad I did not check the reviews earlier!
                          One day these guys charged me and took $50 for who knows what! I contacted the right away and their rep claimed I was charged because I sent over 200 pages. What? I sent only 15 pages and still had 15 to go! I tried to explain that I never sent so many pages, but their rep claimed they had proofs. What proofs?
                          Demanded my money back but they refused and stopped replying. When I called they always put me on hold and then disconnected! Such a scam!

MyFax.com — Fax service

I have finally been able to track down and cancel a recurring payment which has been coming out of my account...

MyFax — Forget free 'trial'

I signed up for their free 30 day trial but the service was very unreliable. I never used their service to...

MyFaxFraudulent charges

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY'S BILLING PRACTICES! I signed up in Dec 2014 online, where I had to give my credit card details. I promptly recd an email stating that my registration was not complete. Tried to call but rep could not verify the email address used. So, according to rep, since my registration was not complete and I was not satisfied, I was not going to be charged. Since my registration email address could not be verifired, there was nothing to cancel. Soon afterwards I was charged $10 (after 1 month) and again a few days ago. I called and they said that they will gladly cancel but no refund, EVEN THOUGH there is evidence that came to my email address, that I had used during registration, that the registration was not complete. I suggest that anyone who is looking for online fax srvices stay away from this company unless you have money to give to them for no return. I am also wondering if this is another of the INDIAN scam artists (in case you have not recd the calls insinuating the IRS). By the way, these folks are located in Canada, so they may not be subject to US legal ramifications. BUYERS BEWARE!! BUYERS BEWARE!!

MyFax.com — Billing

I got screwed big time. I signed up for the $10 per month plan, and ended up getting charged over $700 for...

MyFax — company will not cancel my account and continues to bill me

I have emailed and requested the billing department to cancel my service. They replied to my email and told...

MyFax — Canceled but they are still charging

Several years ago I signed up for several fax services as I was looking for a job and needed the service...