Wc Value Plus / Damark — Internet Marketing scam
WC Value Plus (owned by DAMARK) is ripping lots of people off every month by placing unfamiliar charges on their credit cards. Somehow they got a hold of my credit card number and started billing me $16.95 per month. They started around Christmas of 2006 and I still can not get them to stop billing me. I NEVER signed up for this or agreed to anything even similar to it. When I call them at [protected], they say they will stop and also send paperwork for me to fill out so I might get a reimbursement. They won't give me their address, they say it will be in the packet they are going to mail. When I ask what I am paying for they say it is a "discounting club" for many goods and services. As you see, it has been 5 mos. and I still have a $16.95 charge for May '07 and I have not received anything from them. I finally had to destroy my credit card and start over.
Does anyone know another way to contact them? Maybe we need to bombard DAMARK regarding their "dirty little secret" scam.
More Wc Value Plus / Damark Complaints & Reviews
- WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN - Do not let this company scam you!
- Wc Value Plus - V - Unauthorized charges
- valueplusonline.com - No such website!
- valueplusonline.com - gift card
- Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen - Promises not kept!
- Value Plus - Address and cant stop this better not bill me
- Sem Value Plus - Sem value plus membership unauthorised deduction of $24.5 monthly
- Wc Value Plus / Wc Essentials - Recurring Illegal Use of Debit Card
- WC Value Plus - Stealing my money!
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges of 19.95 from debit account