Wc Value Plus / DamarkInternet Marketing scam

C

WC Value Plus (owned by DAMARK) is ripping lots of people off every month by placing unfamiliar charges on their credit cards. Somehow they got a hold of my credit card number and started billing me $16.95 per month. They started around Christmas of 2006 and I still can not get them to stop billing me. I NEVER signed up for this or agreed to anything even similar to it. When I call them at [protected], they say they will stop and also send paperwork for me to fill out so I might get a reimbursement. They won't give me their address, they say it will be in the packet they are going to mail. When I ask what I am paying for they say it is a "discounting club" for many goods and services. As you see, it has been 5 mos. and I still have a $16.95 charge for May '07 and I have not received anything from them. I finally had to destroy my credit card and start over.

Does anyone know another way to contact them? Maybe we need to bombard DAMARK regarding their "dirty little secret" scam.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices