Washington Gaswashington gas bill

D

In January 2017, February 2017 and March 2017 I received Washington Gas Bills that stated my amount was $0.00 because I had credit towards my account. I didn't receive a bill in April so I called in May to see why I didn't receive a bill. I was told that my account had to be investigated and not to pay the bill. In May 2017 I called back because I received a bill for $267.00 and I am the only one that live in the house so that bill is outrageous when I called again they said that they are still investigating not to pay the bill. When I called back in June I received a bill for $324.00 and my account was still being investigated and she noted that they are not suppose to send anything because they was suppose to lock my bills and they didn't, so my bill won't keep accumilating. When I called today I talked to a representative name Fatima she just kept asking me how did I want to pay the bill it can be set in installments. I told her what was going on she was very rude she kept leaving me on hold for a long time. The last time before she transferred me to a supervisor she left me on hold for 17 minutes. Fatima the representative said that it was a glitch in the system that is whats going on with my account and that the glitch affected a lot of people. I asked why didn't the send a letter out letting me know that being my account is under investigation she put me on hold. Her supervisor got on the phone and said it was glitch and I asked why didn't the other 3 representatives that I spoke to tell me that she said a lot of them didn't know. So I feel like I am being punished for there mistakes. The end result was she broke the $324.00 in installments for 6 months, so I have to pay that plus the other monthly bills. Which is not right.