Menu

A
Author of the complaint
1:44 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today, Friday, October 1st, 2021, one of your employees accosted me while I was shopping at Walmart in LaVale, MD. The employee's name is Lindsay Robinson, and she was working when the incident occurred. I initially passed Ms. Robinson, and she gave me a nasty look, but I just kept walking. A few minutes later, Ms. Robinson purposely sought me out with the intent to harass me. I was looking at cards in the Hallmark section when she approached me, cursed me out, called me hideous, and suggested I should "take my nasty self off a cliff". This entire incident was very upsetting for me, and I would certainly hope your company holds employees to a higher professional and moral standard. Ms. Robinson's behavior was inappropriate and unprofessional. The managers at Walmart were able to pull up video evidence of Ms. Robinson verbally assaulting me. The manager's name is Melania Miller. I hope that you can take care of this situation and make it clear to Ms. Robinson that she cannot behave in that manner in a professional setting. I also hope that, in the future, you can find better, more professional employees who possess integrity. Thank you for your time.

More Walmart complaints & reviews

Walmart - gift card
Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
Walmart - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
Walmart - falsely arrest
1 comments

Ms. Furey,

We called and emailed you in an attempt to assist you with this concern after receiving your email to us earlier, but have been unable to connect with you. I am not sure of what the specifics were surrounding the harrowing ordeal you recounted in this post, but can assure you we have reviewed all aspects of this situation as you reported and unfortunately was unable to corroborate any of the details as they relate to anyone from Driveline.

First, Driveline has no record of employing anyone with this name in the past 12 years.

Second, Driveline has not performed any work in this location since 2017.

I again, apologize for your experience, but this was not any of our amazing team members.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2235 complaints