ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WalmartHiring process

Walmart I Staunton, Va has the most unprofessional incompetent HR department I have ever encountered. My husband and myself filled it apps for a part time job. My iPhone accidentally did his social security number on both apps. I talked to a Matthew several times and he couldn't fix the problem or have the decency to call us back. So from July to the end of August we played a phone tag game with Matthew. Finally the store manager Sandy said do new apps so we could start from scratch. She also recommended us to change our availability which we did on September 17. On September 19 my husband got an offer. I called on September 20 to see about why I didn't get one. The manager Jeff I talked to said he would leave a note for the person in Hr who was from another store helping because they need workers. Today is September 21 I get a message there are other applicants more qualified. This has got to be a joke I have been a merchandise retail manager for 15 years and I am not qualified enough. My husband has never worked retail a day in his life and gets an offer. I called and talk to the girl in HR she told me just because I was a merchandise manager doesn't mean I am qualified to stock shelves. She also proceed to tell me that after all I made a mistake putting my social in wrong not Matthew. This girl is clearly got to be the most ignorant Hr workers I have ever encountered. I politely told her to go f herself and she could stick her job up her butt. She had no right to be so rude.

Comment Guidelines