Walmart / Credit Card — restriction on my card!
I received a Walmart credit card with this company. I had a $200.00 credit limit. I had a credit balance of $94.00 left, went to use it and was denied! I recently received a letter from them saying my card was on hold until I called them. I did on Dec. 26th, talked to some woman of whom I could not understand her very well as she did not speak very good english! She asked me a better of questions, said I did not pass their test, so therefore my card was on hold! One of her questions was concerning cars that I had owned or had co-signed, tried to tell her I did not ever own these, maybe my husband did at one time(the card in is my name only)-she would not talk to me further--I don't understand and am very upset over this! please advise and help!
More Walmart / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!