Walmart / Credit Cardrestriction on my card!

C

I received a Walmart credit card with this company. I had a $200.00 credit limit. I had a credit balance of $94.00 left, went to use it and was denied! I recently received a letter from them saying my card was on hold until I called them. I did on Dec. 26th, talked to some woman of whom I could not understand her very well as she did not speak very good english! She asked me a better of questions, said I did not pass their test, so therefore my card was on hold! One of her questions was concerning cars that I had owned or had co-signed, tried to tell her I did not ever own these, maybe my husband did at one time(the card in is my name only)-she would not talk to me further--I don't understand and am very upset over this! please advise and help!