Walmart — ami ventures... walmart's third party vendor
I did not know when I ordered dressmakers shears from Walmart that they would send my money to a drop shipper in India, AMI Ventures. The shears were about $15 with tax in a $70 order. Only the shears were linked to AMI Ventures.
The shears never arrived. Walmart customer care FAQ says to contact the vendor, so I did. The man I spoke with told me they cannot replace a missing shipment or refund, they can only give the tracking number. So He gave me the tracking number USPS [protected] 708 which ends in Arizona. It was supposed to be delivered to me here in California. It was not.
Calls to Walmart Customer care resulted in cheery people saying they were "escalating" the claim. I was told I would be contacted within two days. After 8 days with no contact I asked Walmart again for help. I want my money back or the item. Ripping me off is not acceptable.
The longer this goes unresolved the unhappier and more upset I get. I loved Walmart. I ordered every month and looked forward to it. Naturally after this experience I would never deal with them again. They're thieves.
I'm totally outraged. Maybe this is a crime? I'll ask the police.
What do I have to do to get my $15 back? Thank you.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!