Walgreenspersonal injury

Hi,

I have a question about an accident my mother had on February 14, 2010. On this date, my mother slipped in a local Walgreens located on 249 in Northwest Houston. According to my mother, she slipped on liquid that was poured on the floor. (I am unclear on who poured this liquid.) A Walgreen's employee and police officer witnessed her fall. My mother drove home from the Walgreens after the fall. After the insistence of the officer, she was driven to the Emergency Room. While my mother has suffered from back pain in the past, she is now debilitated by the severity of her back pain, which she has been experiencing since her fall. She has been contacted by Paulette Greenwood (1 – 866 – 640 -2927 ext. 51049), a Walgreen’s claim officer. At her most recent doctor’s visit, she was diagnosed with Lumbago (general lower back pain) and myofascial pain syndrome (chronic muscle pain). I am unsure of this diagnosis is a cause of my mother’s fall, but it’s clear that the fall had a tremendous effect on my mom’s back.
My mother is now unable to work and struggles with everyday tasks. We (my mother, sister, and I) are desperate for short and long term solutions. We'd love to see my mother reclaim her life. Please call me at 404.242.6664 if you can help.

Thanks,