Wal-mart Tire And Lube Dept. — wal-mart damaged my engine
I recently had my engine replaced 6 months ago and had my oil changed at a different company that usually has a long wait. So since I had some shopping to do I took my van to have an oil change at Wal-Mart. Two days after my oil change my engine started knocking and a plume of smoke came out of the tail pipe. I took my van to my mechanic and he verified my engine blew due to the oil change and that I would need a new engine. I went to Wal-Mart who sent a lady with camera to take pics of my van and who took a small sample of the oil. A few days later Wal-Mart denied my claim based on the pics and a small sample of oil! I wish I knew about Wal-Mart's track record before I let them touch my van. Now I got to buy a new vehicle. Wal-Mart has lost a shopper forever.
More Wal-mart Tire And Lube Dept. Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!