Vonskombucha

A Jul 08, 2019

I bought a kombucha today, july 8 2019, and went home and drank it only to see that the kombucha's best before date was april 28 2019. The fact that vons is selling products that far past their best before date is absolutely disgusting! When I called customer services at the location the lady on the phone did not seem to care at all and told me that I can bring it back and get a new one. Why I would want a new one is beyond me. I want vons to check the dates on their products and not sell anything that old. Do not buy kombucha from vons!

kombucha