The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vonage — disconnection fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just cancelled vonage after a year and a half with them. I do not use my home phone and did not need it any longer. They cancelled the service and went on to explain that they would need to charge a $39.99 termination fee because I was cancelling less than 2 years. I pointed out that their terms of service of their website states that termination fees would only be charged for accounts cancelled before one year of service. They said that was only for accounts after May 2009 (although it says nothing about that in the terms of service). Ridiculous!
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - scam and fraud!
- Vonage Home Service - terrible customer service
- Vonage World Calling Plan - unlimited international = 3000 minutes
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service
- Vonage - fraud
- Vonage - business
- Vonage - they wont please their customer
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage - rip off/identity theft
- Vonage - voip phone service