Vodafone Egyptvery poor customer service

S

I have been in Cairo Egypt for the last 5 months and moved to Vodafone Egypt from my previous Mobile Internet service provider because of this poor Internet signal coverage. Since then I enjoyed Vodafone Egypt relatively good Internet signal strength.

Unfortunately since a week, ANY amount of money I add to my prepaid account DISAPPEAR in less then an hour. This in itself won't be a big problem since most of my telephone calls goes via VOIP to abroad friends and colleagues and I have a 6GB monthly Internet bundle. The PROBLEM is that in order to use my already paid for 6 GB "mobile Internet bundle", Vodafone Egypt require me to have at least 1 L.E. (Egyptian pound) in my account. Being that my credit mysteriously set to zero shortly upon any recharge, I have been completely stuck with no Telephone or Internet connection for more then a week now which is quite a problem for my work.

I would have solved the problem by buying a new SIM card (new number) if Vodafone Customer Care wouldn't promise to solve it :the next" 12 hours. Now after a week and at least 20 calls to the Vodafone Customer Care, few visits to the local Vodafone dealer in Maadi (Cairo) and having re-charged my account 4 times I have to do my work and writing this complain from an Internet cafe.
Vodafone Customer Care has given me a VERY POOR SERVICE both technically, since they didn't solve the problem and professionally since they don't seem to be able to trace the LOG on my calls to them and the systematic reset of my credit to zero WITHOUT any voice or data traffic and even tried to prevent me from filing a COMPLAIN. Their manners should improve quite a bit and so their technical support.

I'm waiting now for someone from Vodafone Egypt to call me to follow up on the COMPLAIN I filed.

• Ya
    yaser nak May 22, 2018

Vodafone customer service is very very bad. They simply don't care to serve their customers, they are just filling the picture (of having a CS). For instance...the contact us website options does not even work!
    Vodafone Egypt CS is useless

SamirNermine May 05, 2018

I am very disappointed of the very poor quality of services provided by Vodafone Egypt. The careless of the customer service is unbelievable. I hate to deal with them even if I have a problem with their fack offers. The Vodafone is totally in-honest with their clients. Hope Vodafone Egypt review its very bad performance to avoid losing its clients and Vodafone reputation, which is get worest. 😡 I will stop complain and tell all my contacts of your horrible performance.

Jane Seymour 44 Jul 18, 2013

The customer service with Vodafone Egypt is appalling for English speakers, they have a recording saying 'press 2 for English' and then the agent who answers does not understand a word, and your charged for his ignorance. I made 2 calls to 888 about my internet bundle, each call was approximately 15 mins, at a cost of 17 Le, and no one could understand my problem which was so simple...now I have to go to a Vodafone office in order to solve my problem. Also I have asked them to send my messages in English three times, and they say ok, but still I get many messages from them in Arabic...their fees are now very high particularly for customer service. I was with Vodafone in Australia, and their customer service was perfect, but in the 13 yrs, I have been with Vodafone Egypt, I have had negative experiences...they even sent me a code to insert to follow up on my comments on their service, and guess what it does not work...so NOW I WILL CHANGE PROVIDER along with my family and company, I was trying to wait until Telecom launched their mobile services, but now it has become too difficult to deal with them for even one more week...appalling!