Vodacomcontract monthly bundle

I have taken out a Vodacom contract on the 22 September 2017 the contract amount was R249 a month 6 months later the contract went up to around R350 when I queried they said that they increased my minutes and data and I was not informed about this I tried resolving the matter with Vodacom but I got no joy so I accepted the increase using the increased bundles, my contract has now finished last month on the 22 September 2019 I called in on the 7/10/2019 to follow up that my account does not get debited again and I was told that I need to pay for another full month no one informed me about this I understand a contract to be what is stipulated and agreed to in a contract and it is not specified on my contract that I need to CALL TO CANCEL MY 24MNTH CONTRACT once expired!!! I recieved my data free minutes and sms which came with the contract this month and I assumed that this was the last amount of my contract bundle when I called to query today and explained about the cancellation by a Vodacom agent I cancelled my contract ...while still on the call all the benefits I received where retracted for this month and they still want me to pay for one more month of benefits that has now been retracted. I called and lodged a complaint with another Vodacom agent by the name of bongani he assured me that the manager was going to get back to me before the end of the day like always nobody has gotten back to me and they took all my data sms and minutes that I had!!! how do I pay a full subscription after my contract has ended and I was given benefits for 6 and a half days of this month that Vodacom is now demanding a full month's pay for?

Mr