VodacomI am complaining about vodacom! urgent!

S

Good morning,

I bought a samsung galaxy note 4 may 2015. Since January i have a problem with the screen, On my garantee vodacom replace the screen, It came back the screen was loose and the pen was not detected. I send it back through Wolmaransstad Vodashop again.

It came back from potch again. the screen was still loose and still asking for the pen, I phone Vodashop Potch talking to Juanita. She said any problems again I must send i t back again.

Since this morning my screen is total black. the phone is on.

I insisted on a new phone. Vodacom Wolmaransstad advice to put in complain.

What must i do now.