Vodacom — airtime and data gets taken
I load Data and Airtime once a month. I don't switch on my phone during working hours since I am not allowed to have phone on. When I get home I use Telkom Wi-Fi to check for WhatsApps and I use airtime if I need to phone for emergencies. My airtime doesn't even last me a week and it's gone.
How is this possible? 1g data also gone within two weeks. Can you please investigate and let me know what is going on? I request a refund on my phone please.
Updated by 252 · Aug 16, 2018
My airtime and data gets taken off my phone without my phone being switched on. My work require that I am not allowed to switch on my phone during working hours. Once I get home I do not phone on my phone and using telkom wi-fi if I read whatsapps. I am seriously unhappy with services given to me and seriously consider taking my business to Cell-C. Can you please investigate and refund me?
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling