VizioBad warranty

VIZIO WILL NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY! I purchased a 19" VIZIO fron a dealer on e-bay. After about 3 months the picture will not come on, the dealer (lucky dog bargans) said they only have a 60 day return policy, call VIZIO. VIZIO said the dealer was not an arutherized dealer, and will not honor their one year warranty, the warranty does not say who you have to purchase the TV from, so here we sit listening to our worthless VIZIO.

• Aj
    AJ Johnson Jan 20, 2010

The television just went dark. All power indicators turn on but you just get a dark screen. Vizio will not return my calls.

• Mc
    m chuck Feb 17, 2010

FOUR MONTH OLD TV QUIT WORKING $22.00 TO SHIP BACK TO BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED ? CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE

• Um
    Ummer May 26, 2010

Worst ad of the night? A total mess of logos, noise and clutter. Fire the agency. They sold you a garbage ad. But wait, you bought the ad. Fire yourselves.

• Ne
    neverbuyaVIZIOmonitor Jun 14, 2010

bought VIZIO monitor from BJ's; 1 month after warranty expired, the back light burned out; called VIZIO and they said it would cost more to fix than to buy another; well, i have to buy another but it sure won't be another VIZIO; GOOD RIDDANCE!

• Tp
    tpf99 Feb 05, 2011

i have a vizio tv that i bought new about 2 years ago. it quit and i talked to vizio. warranty is 1 year. i told them didn't buy a tv to last only one year and won't buy vizio products again.

• Ba
    BASE1000 Feb 08, 2011

I also have a 32" Vizio that stopped working 1 month and a few days after warranty ended. No other television I have ever owned did that the all lasted over 10 years. What is Vizio doing programming there sets to quit after the warranty ends or are they just using cheep components.

• He
    hellnow Jul 06, 2011

I purchased a 32" vizio flat screen tv from Wal Mart. Haven't had it a good 2yrs and it just went black with no sound while I was watching it.I feel like I have been ripped off.

• Ca
    caballus1951 Sep 12, 2011

New Vizio 32" given to us Christmas of 2010. 3 months later TV started shutting itself off. Now, September and still no TV. Cannot be repaired. The small signal panel is corrupted and cannot be replaced.

• Pa
    Pamela277806 Jan 05, 2012

I got a Vizio Blu Ray Player over 2 years ago and it should also be able to play CDs and DVDs.. It skips CDs and when I turn the thing on.. It is delayed... It acts like it does not want to turn on and when it does come on, it skips my audio CDS... I will never get another product of theirs again!

• So
    south ga 319 Feb 20, 2012

I purchased Vizio blu ray/dvd player with streaming netflix etc. 3 months ago and it stopped working yesterday. I couldn't even get it to turn off without unplugging it. I am returning this product as soon as I find my receipt and will exchange for better quality player!

• Tr
    trashyvizio May 01, 2012

what did you do ti fix it?

Marks307 May 03, 2014

My 40" did same thing. The first one in 6 days the replacement ( an upgraded model) did the same thing in 2 days.

• Eb
    Ebony1570 Mar 26, 2015

We bought a Vizio Smart TV 50 " from Wal-Mart on 1/15/2013 for the amount of 698.00 . On 3/23/2015 the television started having green spots all over the screen. My husband called Vizio and they told us that it has to do with a circuit board that they will not mess with since it will cost the amount of a new television. And the television only has a 1 year warranty . I would not recommend buying any Vizio products at all . I am going back to a Sanyo since I had my last television for 14 years with no problems. If you have one of these products I wish you luck .I received no help from Vizio at all .They Do not back the product and really seem like they could careless if you spend your hard working money and the product goes out in 27 months. All I can say is what a piece of junk . We bought it at Wal -Mart Troy Mo